SU Carburetors and parts Galore!! Parts LOT, CHEAP!

Hey Guys / Gals,

I am going to be listing whats left of my datsun parts collection from the past 14+ years of buying, restoring, selling Datsuns (mostly S30's...) I will be grouping all of any one particular type of part into lots. Combo switches, Carburetors, Distributors, Bumpers, Interior, Fenders, Doors, Taillights, Engines, Heads, Etc., Etc. Etc....... This will take a little time to pull things out of storage one lot at a time, but I will eventually get through everything. I will list the entire lot for one price at a HUGE savings per item, but will also sell things individually upon request.

The goal of this endevour is two fold:

1) Clear out three storage units, my basement, and half my garage of THOUSANDS of Datsun parts.

2) My wife and I are in the process of adopting two children from DRC and will use these funds to help bring them home safe as soon as possible!!!

This lot consist of many individual SU/Weber carburetors. Some are good running sets, some are good cores, and some are for parts. Most of the SU's are 4 screw versions... There is also boxes and boxes of misc. parts and pieces that go with this lot along with a few air cleaners and many sets of manifolds. There are a couple of 4cyl. manifolds and carbs too.

I'm asking $1,750.00   $800 plus shipping cost for the lot (that is the "core" value of just the carbs themselves...) , but will sell individual pieces upon request. Please email me at L28240z@yahoo.com for more information.

I also have several other VERY NICE running sets of SU's and one NOS set that I will list later.

Thanks!

Richard

20130126_185349.jpg

20130126_185403.jpg

20130126_185434.jpg

20130126_185443.jpg

20130126_185453.jpg

20130126_185500.jpg

20130126_185506.jpg

20130126_185516.jpg

20130126_185530.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take the whole lot but at much less then your asking. Its not worth it to rebuild and flip them at that price. Let me know if anything. 

I'm sure I have the 38mm 2 bolt carbs, but will have to dig around in storage for them... Wayno, no such luck buddy... Sorry.  I may have a backing plate still floating around somewhere, but it's like to have been sold long ago...

Thanks!

I don't have an L6 weber manifold. Sorry.  I do have a good set of 46mm SU's with manifold, balance tube and linkage though.  I also have the choke cables and L6 Dizzy... Do you want points or EI???  Shoot me an email or PM and we can work out details...

I have an A-series Manifold that is pending sale at the moment.  I will let you know if it doesn't sell today.

Thanks!

Richard

I dont see them but I will ask do you have any stacks?

I have a pair of stacks for 38mm SU's and a set of 4 for 45mm Webers...  All are in great shape.  Email me if these are something that will work for you.

Thanks!

I have a 1972 510 wagon with a L-16 engine, might up grade to a L-20. I would like to get a set of small round top SU's with manifold and heat sheild and linkage. and air cleaner. 

I would like a good set with all the parts. How much and how do I pay. PM me if you wish. Thanks.

I have a 1972 510 wagon with a L-16 engine, might up grade to a L-20. I would like to get a set of small round top SU's with manifold and heat sheild and linkage. and air cleaner. 

I would like a good set with all the parts. How much and how do I pay. PM me if you wish. Thanks.

All I have is the manifold and 46mm carbs with linkage...  You can get individual air cleaners and the heat shields still pop up for sale ocasionally...

Let me know if you are interested in those items and I get you a good price.  You can email me at L28240z@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Richard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.