S30 VUK :::::::::::::::

vuk

Man thats even the color I want on my Z, man there isn't much I'd do different aside form fitment on the flares and type of fenders, its not bad, just not the way I'd do it. I always wanted mad max zoomie style headers coming from each side behind the rear tires on the side of the quarter panel, always though it would look badass.

i am 132% sure he had doooouble stack zoomie headers. 

15e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes a lot of balls to try and rag on any of these Z's considering the bullshit you two have done to poor defenseless cars. Neither of you have ever owned a z 1/100 as nice. Matter of fact you both tend to go the opposite direction with z's lol. In Syncros case with like every car your family has ever owned. "stolen" ideas, that laughable... Stop dreaming and go actually finish something. 

Your doing some quality work from the looks of it so far VUK, looks VERY good. I been down that FULL resto road and know how hard it is. Post an update to get back on track from kids hating on hot z's lol. 

"stolen" ideas, that laughable... Stop dreaming and go actually finish something. 

Ever heard of sarcasm? the guy is half way across the country from me, why the hell would I of been serious? Your right man, I'm just gonna make everything I need appear out of thin air. You actually think I was complaining about the car is the odd thing, I said I like the car, there's just stuff I'd do different if it were mine.

Can't decide... shaved or not? Is this a dumb idea ( even though i like the look ) ? It would defiantly suck to have to put all the winder parts pack in after stripping them. 

Datsun_240z_Vuk_shaved_01.jpg

I actually like the contrast the wipers give the cowl area. That on top of the practicality of actually having wipers lol. 

A few years ago there was a guy who did a pretty trick set up. He shaved the holes then lifted/molded the top and modded the wipers to sit behind. It was done pretty well. Think his reasoning was the drag it reduced. 

Had I the means, like an english wheels and such I would try it. 

I actually like the contrast the wipers give the cowl area. That on top of the practicality of actually having wipers lol. 

A few years ago there was a guy who did a pretty trick set up. He shaved the holes then lifted/molded the top and modded the wipers to sit behind. It was done pretty well. Think his reasoning was the drag it reduced. 

Had I the means, like an english wheels and such I would try it. 

Any links for this pretty trick you mentioned?

I have a couple extra cowls, so I was thinking about shaving it, just to see what it looks like. I mainly drive her only once a week on dry days, so im not really worried about the drizzle, but I cant remember if you can just take out the rotating part that sticks out or if you have to take out the whole unit. If its the whole unit, might skip the process, as I really only have time to show love to one Z,,,, haha

I think @rustbucket did it on his black beauty too

Got some new-ish *old school* fiberglass headlight buckets.... Solid ones are for sure hard to come by, but every early 70' needs them. The rattle can is up next...

Datsun_240z_Vuk_fiberglass_01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

haven't posted in over year...

Screaming-GIF-6.gif

Well, she's now bare rawzzz metal'zzz and throwin' punches. 

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_01.jpg

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_02.jpg

Bloodsport-OHMAHGERDDDD.gif

Got these golden nuggets this week too. BAM.

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_technoto

TechnoToy's new bolt-in camber plates. https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/240z/240z-260z-and-280z-cut-and-bolt-camber-plates

Next steps.... 2 inch more lowzz.

haven't posted in over year...

Screaming-GIF-6.gif

Well, she's now bare rawzzz metal'zzz and throwin' punches. 

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_01.jpg

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_02.jpg

Bloodsport-OHMAHGERDDDD.gif

Got these golden nuggets this week too. BAM.

vuk_datsun240z_baremetal_ratsun_technoto

TechnoToy's new bolt-in camber plates. https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/240z/240z-260z-and-280z-cut-and-bolt-camber-plates

Next steps.... 2 inch more lowzz.

I never see you around long beach, you should roll out to cars and coffee tomorrow it's going to be a few of us going  

I never see you around long beach, you should roll out to cars and coffee tomorrow it's going to be a few of us going  

I went there last weekend for the first time, parked right next to a checkered vinyl wrapped lambo..ha. Im trying to make again tomorrow if i can finish up my camber plate install. Ill let you know if i head down.

Who else will be there? 

I went there last weekend for the first time, parked right next to a checkered vinyl wrapped lambo..ha. Im trying to make again tomorrow if i can finish up my camber plate install. Ill let you know if i head down.

Who else will be there? 

Dude you can roll with us, you just missed our monthly meet n cruise 2 weeks ago. Were meeting up at like 5:00-5:10 in the am then rolling out there and meeting some more datsun heads at the spectrum then were all rolling in together. Shoot me your # I might be able to give you a hand.

Golden. Ill PM u 

Dude you can roll with us, you just missed our monthly meet n cruise 2 weeks ago. Were meeting up at like 5:00-5:10 in the am then rolling out there and meeting some more datsun heads at the spectrum then were all rolling in together. Shoot me your # I might be able to give you a hand.

• Like 1

Nice meeting you man, I didn't get a chance to check out your Z :( remember the 14th is our next meet/cruise hope you can make it

Nice meeting you too. i'll for sure try to make it to the next event, is there a link for it? As I got my camber plates installed yesterday, so Im ready to go :rofl:

Nice meeting you too. i'll for sure try to make it to the next event, is there a link for it? As I got my camber plates installed yesterday, so Im ready to go :rofl:

Not on here Chucks not on the fourm but he's on the ratsun fb page and datsun 510 fanatics page too i'll try n shoot you a link. we normally wait till like the week of to put it out there and IG too...