S30 VUK :::::::::::::::

vuk

Pulled her out for a drive with the new TTT gear............... 100% difference. The ride is crisp and firm, but i for sure need to get some alignment work done, hit a bump going around 40 and it almost pulled my into the sidewalk... eeek

snapped a couple phone pics

Datsun_240z_Vuk_shot_01.jpg

NEEEEDSSS MORE LOOWWWW  :devil:

Datsun_240z_Vuk_shot_02.jpg

boobies? eyes? logo? or just trying to paint some parts on the hood? 

Datsun_240z_Vuk_shot_03.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deem some strange boobies batman...

As you might have noticed, the right breast portion has suffered from slight under development. ........ or possibly the left portion is all nipple, "pancake nipple style"  ... it all depends on how you look at it . :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

quick little update on "Little Wolf" - VUK #2.

She will be coming back from the media blaster this week, hopefully lookin' fresh and clean. Ill be posting a lot more pics of her progress. VUK #1 is drivin' and makin' sweet triple sounds like mikuni's should, so there will only be a few updates on her for now.

datsun_240z_vuk_mediablast_01.jpg

Removing the undercoating is the worse labor ever, so i had my little brother do it for 100 bucks ;). A blow torch and an electric oscillating scraper does magic though.

datsun_240z_vuk_mediablast_02.jpg

datsun_240z_vuk_mediablast_03.jpg

Shes getting some baked on epoxy primer too, from Precision Powder Coasting & Media blaster in Santa Ana.

• 2 weeks later...

HELL YEA more ratsun ppl in my city, I need to finish my dime and we need to round up all the local ratsun guys and curies.Nice to see someone from my area building something besides the typical honduhs and acuras in our area, you know exactly what im talking about lol. 

HELL YEA more ratsun ppl in my city, I need to finish my dime and we need to round up all the local ratsun guys and curies.Nice to see someone from my area building something besides the typical honduhs and acuras in our area, you know exactly what im talking about lol. 

LoooOOOnnGggg BBBeeeaccchhh

get that thing running and lets show "those cars" what's real.

tumblr_mcwetlmPDw1r50g2po1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

that blue z with the holes cut out on the bump in the center of the hood can go to hell, that bastard stole my idea, except if you ask me the we he cut it is half assed, especially considering its a v8, wouldn't of been hard to figure out an air box that forced all of the air going in the hood into the motor, honestly think there should of been more finish worked put into the guys hood, but I guess who am I to talk, his car not mine.

that blue z with the holes cut out on the bump in the center of the hood can go to hell, that bastard stole my idea, except if you ask me the we he cut it is half assed, especially considering its a v8, wouldn't of been hard to figure out an air box that forced all of the air going in the hood into the motor, honestly think there should of been more finish worked put into the guys hood, but I guess who am I to talk, his car not mine.

Shutup

more peroxide on the wound.... 

tumblr_m2ldnao1Ta1qihztbo1_250.gif

15a.jpg

15b.jpg

15c.jpg

15d.jpg

Jalen you bring nothing to the table but smack talk and basic advice that pretty much everyone knows, You couldn't even finish your own car, your the last one who should be telling me to shut up, and don't even bitch about how my car isn't finished because atleast I still have it and work on it even with no money and basic tools..

Although he does have a troubled past, Jalen does have a nice wagon that he dailys and seems to keep on the road. You both arent the best of role models here... Jalen doesnt try to make ridiculous body kits for 1Gs and doesnt trash parking lots, run into fences, and then tries to outrun cops, so... ^_^

Both of you should chill and let the man continue his wrenching in here without you two children bickering at each other. 

more peroxide on the wound....

Man thats even the color I want on my Z, man there isn't much I'd do different aside form fitment on the flares and type of fenders, its not bad, just not the way I'd do it. I always wanted mad max zoomie style headers coming from each side behind the rear tires on the side of the quarter panel, always though it would look badass.

Although he does have a troubled past, Jalen does have a nice wagon that he dailys and seems to keep on the road. You both arent the best of role models here... Jalen doesnt try to make ridiculous Flares, hoods, and spoilers, for 1Gs and doesnt trash parking lots, run into fences, and then tries to outrun a mini cooper, so... ^_^

Both of you should chill and let the man continue his wrenching in here without you two children bickering at each other. 

fixed.

I thought that mini cooper was pointing a gun at me, the parking lot was paved and had pot holes in quite a few area's long before I got there, the fence..well you win that round, but I know for a fact it wasn't damaged, I asked the owners if they knew a guy that might own the mini cooper and they said no. However the car I was driving that hit the fence seems to have a few twins running around abq, I've seen 3 cars that look exactly like my maroon 1g, I honestly don't think the guy was chasing me cause of that fence any more, cruise by there one a week and that car isn't parked there. You are right though, best to shut my trap before I make things worse, seems to be one of my tendencies.