Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

So we are having a meet up for a few hours at Jrocks powder coat business on Saturday Feb 23 ,,

2815 37th Ave SW # 120, Olympia, WA

Starts at 9:00am and goes till around noon or later if we just refuse to leave.. :D

I figured we could BS around there for awhile  then decide where we could all go to eat,  and cruise over there.....My vote is Old school Pizza ,,cuz it`s cheeep .

But whatevers cheap and most participants agree on that`s where we will roll to

I was thinking a photo op at on the state capitol steps might be cool if you guys want ,, but whatever.

Bring your car/truck and BS skills ,, you don`t need no show car

grungy Daily Drivers are more than welcome

Rust, Dents, Mud, Primer or Show quality vehicle ,,,,,,,,,,it`s all good

This is a all types of Datsuns/Nissans type thing....hardly any 720s or ZXs  ever show up and i for one would like that to change..

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mods can pin it and as long as i pick the time i want it earlier ..... i can try to get a big ole coffee pot and some donuts .......like 9-12 then off to a spot for eats....i know of a couple bbq places and there's that new one over by big 5,   dickeys or something......I think there associated with the bbq place down town........lemme double check with my schedule but this far in advance is prolly safe to say ......

hahahahaha if u take your shoes off.....is this when your dropping off brody and jens valance and tht steering wheel 

It's going to take him over a month to drop them off at your place?  :huh:

Either way, this sounds like a fun party to crash :D   But I could do without the donuts..... maybe we'll just show up late for the bbq shit instead ;)

I just have this really weird thing with donuts.... especially glazed.  I have no idea why, but they make me nauseous.  Just open a window and I'll be alright ;)  But I'm down for coffee and general Ratsun fuckery and shit-talking :thumbup:

It's going to take him over a month to drop them off at your place?  :huh:

I was going to go over there today but it`s garbage day and if "someone" doesn`t get off his internets and do it " someone" is going to have his nuts cut off ( and not in a good way ) when mom shows up..

I was going to go over there today but it`s garbage day and if "someone" doesn`t get off his internets and do it " someone" is going to have his nuts cut off ( and not in a good way ) when mom shows up..

i have to go to napavine this am and will be back around 1pm

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping because i added address to original post,, now i will quit bumping till date gets closer..

(edit) ,,, I noticed this didn`t have a catchy name like those Californy guys always come up with,,, so i am tentatively calling it

Run To The Curmudgeon 2013

Or,,,,,,,, R to the double T C,,,,,,,,,, for the flat bills on here

Is this really starting at 9?  I guess a better question is when will the party being leaving JRock's and heading out to eat?  I don't know if I can do Oly at 9am on a weekend..... but we'll see :yawn:

You sound like a regular JRock with all your excuse. Get down here and enjoy the fun (says the guy who just missed a meet... ooooo self burn)!

He thinks if he starts early enough nobody will show up and he can keep his house of Shrek free off unwanted smiles and laughter and general merriment and such,,,,,,,,, as mentioned in my earlier post on that subject ,,,,,,,,,,,  we are having the god damn thing and we`re going to have so much god damn fun ,,,we will be whistling zippity do dah out our fucking assholes!!

hence the title ............. Run To The Curmudgeon  2013

• Like 1