1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

More than matching anything I thought it went well with the green.....wanna use a similar color for accent in my seat and door cards

Now thats a idea it would in my opinion look out of place but it is a nice color and with the door panels and kick panels and of course seat to accent or match some what with the dash and it will look awesome.thumbs up,I like it. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it will look more and more better if you start tying the colors in throughout.  It already looks good, but could use a little bit to tie it in better.  Are you leaving that console that color?  I thought I saw you say somewhere that you would prefer a black one.

I didn't say it didn't look good, but I think it would look better if it was tied in more throughout.... a little more inside to flow to the outside where the wheels are that you're matching it to right now.   Honestly, it's a great color to go with that green though......

Paint match your civic console (currently its kinda a competing color)Its a good color. Use it as an accent to tie the whole truck together.

Maybe I should try a different color duct tape......lol ..... It's not even supposed to still be in there, it was temporary ...... I'm gonna hit the yards for another one.... This ones reserved for the goon ..... Thanks for the awes inspiring get over it it looks fine speech Draker ....lol..... Helped me turn the corner.... Glad I didn't post yesterday with my headache I might discontinue my ratsuning In pain infused temper tantrum .....

so i temporarily (with spring clamps) tossed this mk1 lip on the 521......there's moments where i love it then there are moments where i picture zebra tape and jack stands......big plus i remembered to take it off before i left to work so i wouldn't run it over when it blew off...now for the oics..

14319E5F-F0AB-4B3B-BB9E-CC50507517A5-379

F543D5F8-CFF6-45AE-851C-A055083EED08-379

CCF159DA-1338-476E-9130-2A64F47D47D6-379

• Like 2