gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats what im wondering :cool::cool:

sorry for the delay guys...i've been SUPER busy and haven't even had time to sleep :(

This weekend, I'll be working on the suspension of my goon (all bushings, shocks, springs, camber plates, front/rear sway bars....etc etc)

I still need to call John to ask him about his sticker guy...so I'll let you guys know!

Ok guys...here it is...my initial order is a small one (total of 20) in black, white and red (just for you john :) ).

here's what they look like:

goonsquadstickerpreview.jpg

:D

They are roughly 5"

Pricing:

$4 shipped w/in the lower 50 states, extra postage required for out of states.

1 - $4 shipped

2 - $7 shipped

4+ - $3 each

When ordering, please PM me your :

Ratsun Name

Your full name and address

Which style of sticker and quantity you want.

Color: remember only black/white/red for now, but if i have enough requests for a certain color, it can be done.

thanks guys! :)

-goki

Just got it home about an hour ago. Thanks Dave (I think?)! It's probably gonna sit for now until I get some other projects done. Planning on the standard stuff: Paint, upgrade the interior, ZX struts and brakes, (I heard there is a 3-link kit), and a CA18DET. It's going to be my wife's driver, so I'll resist Webers or a twin-turbo VG.

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

It aint much--but at least it's not a 4X4:D

^ no one is laughing. Goons are always welcome!

Sticker update: :mad: they were lagging, so i called yesterday and they said they will send them out. I cant wait to see the stickers! :o

Also been working on something a little "out of the box"

IMAG0024.jpg

...thats right...a goon made out of a box!

I'm planning to cover it with bondo and sand and shape it as i see fit, then put some model car wheels on it. A total custom made model!

(the one shown is my prototype...i will probably make it bigger)

What do you guys think?

Just got it home about an hour ago. Thanks Dave (I think?)! It's probably gonna sit for now until I get some other projects done. Planning on the standard stuff: Paint, upgrade the interior, ZX struts and brakes, (I heard there is a 3-link kit), and a CA18DET. It's going to be my wife's driver, so I'll resist Webers or a twin-turbo VG.

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

It aint much--but at least it's not a 4X4:D

Ahhhh! I going to fly out there to look at that goon! Hahaha! Thanks mang. You probably saved me from been drop kicked by a tiny asian woman. ;)

-Brian

here's an update:

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

Thats my friend Arnel that helped me A LOT! Pic shows him shaving a bit off the crossmember for my THICK sway bar and bushing to fit. (I will have more pics later).

-goki

Cutting and wrenching in a tank a slippahs! Arnel isn't from 808 is he? Hahaha! GOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooon--------sssSSSQUaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

-Brian

well...i've decided to put a KA24DE in my goon.

A friend of mine called me up this morning and told me about his friend that has a KA24de from a 1995 240sx with 80,000mi with 5sp gearbox (i never liked the word tranny....i'm not putting a transvestite in my car :D) and everything needed for the swap... $600

...since I don't have time or the tool and know-how to do it myself, im dropping my goon at his house first thing tomorrow morning. Another friend will be doing the install and wiring. ...$1400

I'd say thats a pretty good price~

heads up: as soon as it is out, my perfect running complete L16 will be for sale

-goki