gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like 1.5 3 and 5 as well .............good work on the designs :D:D:D:D

72dyme the wagoon has just universal strut bags in the front and it has universal truck leaf spring bag in the back........i need to replace one of the bags in the front...you know were i can find one cheapp....... what did you use for the strut bags... oh and i really like your 510 looks good.......so r u on cali or no.... and yes i would like to see some more pics maybe of the bag setup too

not sure if anyone knows but the newest issue of "dime quarterly" is all about Wagoons....It talks about :lowering how tos, batterly relocations,Tech How-To: Wagon Gas Tank Hose Replacement, and it has a couple of wagons that they look into......its only 4.00 dollars and only like 15 pages long but its some nice reading. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/

not sure if anyone knows but the newest issue of "dime quarterly" is all about Wagoons....It talks about :lowering how tos, batterly relocations,Tech How-To: Wagon Gas Tank Hose Replacement, and it has a couple of wagons that they look into......its only 4.00 dollars and only like 15 pages long but its some nice reading. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/

Yah...I have that issue! I replaced the gas tank hoses before I got the issue...dammit...would've made my life easier..but oh well...its done :)

Yah...I have that issue! I replaced the gas tank hoses before I got the issue...dammit...would've made my life easier..but oh well...its done :)

So what happens to the hoses? Do the crack or something?

Is this why my wagon has a fuel smell inside?

I should buy the issue, huh?

All 510's do that unfortunately :rolleyes:

I've made quite a bit of progress on my wagon. Swapped the struts from my other 510 since they were in slightly better shape. Hopefully soon I can get the brakes on it and test how well it drives. Once I get a title I'm going to start putting all the stuff back on. :D

So what happens to the hoses? Do the crack or something?

I should buy the issue, huh?

The hoses on mine were cracked and leaked gas EVERYWHERE when i filled up. And on an incline, it was like little gnomes were pouring buckets out of my gas tank...it was ridiculous!:mad:

Its the 2 small hoses that go from the evaporation tank.

The hoses have to fit through the frame rail, then fit onto the metal nipples. The shitty part is fitting it through the frame rail because the position is awkward...you get no leverage...and its tough as $#!T to do

The hoses on mine were cracked and leaked gas EVERYWHERE when i filled up. And on an incline, it was like little gnomes were pouring buckets out of my gas tank...it was ridiculous!:mad:

Its the 2 small hoses that go from the evaporation tank.

The hoses have to fit through the frame rail, then fit onto the metal nipples. The shitty part is fitting it through the frame rail because the position is awkward...you get no leverage...and its tough as $#!T to do

Wow . doesn't sound like fun. I'll tear into mine when I get the issue in.

I haven't really touched my goon since I purchased it a few months back. I swapped in a matchbox dizzy and thats it. Been sitting near the curb since. I ordered a weber rebuild kit yesterday and today while I was searching through one of the closets I came across the carb adapter for the weber! Brand spankin new , I forgot I had it. Looking forward to putting in the weber. She's kinda sluggish with the stocker on there.

Nice !

Here's mine. Bought it a few months ago.

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

I was thinking of getting rid of it but I always change my mind after seeing Goon pics with Panasport style wheels.

dude you have the wheels i want lol lucky