GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone transfer the picture of my 710 goon from greenbastards post on events. It was titled tillamook june 20 21 i think? Its a silver 710, thanks. I feel left out and suck on the computr or i would do it myself. NWO

Could someone transfer the picture of my 710 goon from greenbastards post on events. It was titled tillamook june 20 21 i think? Its a silver 710, thanks. I feel left out and suck on the computr or i would do it myself. NWO

79datsunwagon.jpg

here u go, nice goon :cool:

Im in Corona. The wheels are 17's and the tires are pretty new. I'm looking to get $400 (obo) for the wheels and tires. That covers the cost of the tires so that would be like getting the rims for free. Let me know. :)

gokiburix,

I might want them there wheels & tires. I'm picking up my new goon today. I think they would look pretty good on a red wagon:cool:

Imma be bold in saying.......Holy Clean-assed Wagooon Batman!

That's hands down one of the cleanest 510s i've seen. Good stuff.

-Brian

+1 on the clean. :cool: Lower it a little and your good.

Heres a few pics of my goon...Bought with the SR in it and barely running, but I've been working on it furiously ever since i purchased it on 5/10/07.

2917601_4_full.jpg

2917601_5_full.jpg

2917601_16_full.jpg

This is the most recent with the 4 link...Dont mind the stance, it'll be way lower when were done.

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I love all your GOONz! That white one is clean, clean, clean.

Holy jeez that goon ^^^ is clean! Wow, I'm impressed by how these look. Makes me want to continue my original ratsun dream...to have one of each 510 variant (2 door, 4 door, wagon, and matching truck) with a different powerplant in each! Haha.

Hey btw, any of you goon owners know anyone that has a rear hatch window and possibly the gasket as well? A new Datsun friend of mine that I just met this past Friday called me up on Sunday telling me of his neighborhood's kids out playing with bb guns shot out his rear window. Now he needs one. He is internet-less so he doesn't have the online resources so I told him I'd look out for something. Any help would be appreciated. :)

71Dimer...i'll ask around.

By the way guys... I'm thinking of making a sticker that says "510 GOONIES"

What you think? I'll come up with a few concepts and we can vote...if the votes are pretty close, I can possibly make 2 different designs.

I posted these pics in another thread but thought they should go here also..

My friend Jay is selling some of his wagon collection.

He has quite a few original wagons with no mods For Sale. They are all non op and have been parked and stored inside for 5+ years (oil changed and gas stabilizer when parked). He also has alot of used original and NOS Datsun 510 parts For Sale (no non original stuff).

All cars / parts are located an hour east of Oakland CA.

For info email: datsun1 at prodigy dot net

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg