120Y bumpers

SlammedSunny

Hey guys, I have a set of 120Y bumpers coming for my B210, but they arent here yet, and my B210 is in the bodyshop.  What i need to know is where the rear bumper mounts too? I am having a rear panel made up to cover all the unnecessary holes and need to know what ones to keep for mounting. thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have a set of 120Y bumpers coming for my B210, but they arent here yet, and my B210 is in the bodyshop.  What i need to know is where the rear bumper mounts too? I am having a rear panel made up to cover all the unnecessary holes and need to know what ones to keep for mounting. thanks

I'd like to see this also. I believe Datsunfreak did this already.

Rear bumper mounts in the groove where the old upper bumper filler went. See pic:

ozzy_002.JPG

Have them fill/shave the lower shock holes. They will be visible (and ugly) with the new bumper on. See pic:

ozzy_003.JPG

Also FYI, all those holes in the groove where the bumper goes can also be filled.  :thumbup:

Rear bumper mounts in the groove where the old upper bumper filler went. See pic:

ozzy_002.JPG

Have them fill/shave the lower shock holes. They will be visible (and ugly) with the new bumper on. See pic:

ozzy_003.JPG

Also FYI, all those holes in the groove where the bumper goes can also be filled.  :thumbup:

That is kind of obvious. Question would be how do JDM/ AU brackets look like and where do they bolt on to car?

That is kind of obvious. Question would be how do JDM/ AU brackets look like and where do they bolt on to car?

Well, as to where they bolt on to the car, I already told you.   ;)

As for what the brackets look like...

Front brackets

DSC03861-1.jpg

Rear brackets, can't seem to find a pic. I just made them myself out of 1" wide, 1/8" thick flat steel. 

Will keep looking for a pic...

Which B210 do you have? the coupe or the sedan?  The coupe needs a filler panel below the bumper to hide the fuel tank.  I made one for my car, I dot have any pics but can get some tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Years ago, when I ordered my 120Y bumpers from the UK, I also ordered the rear filler panel along with them.

I will have to see if this is still available and see if I can figure out where the heck I got them from as I have another B210 project I just picked up last weekend anyway. It will need those bumpers eventually.

• 9 months later...

Instead of starting a new thread I figure I will post my question here.

So I got a set of JDM bumpers from a guy in malaysia. Decent price, cheaper than Japan or Australia.

The front bumper has the small license plate the back bumper has the wide space. Best I could get for a decent price.

I seen the brackets for the back bumpers on previous post but I haven't seen the front brackets.

Anyone has pics of them?

Maybe even pictures of both front and back brackets "home made" so I can replicate them and avoid reinventing the wheel.

Thanks guys.

Here are some pics of the bumpers

IMG_0048_zpsb79f9a41.jpg

IMG_0047_zpsce5045ef.jpg

IMG_0046_zpsbaad1e55.jpg

IMG_0045_zpsabbb744c.jpg