[SoCal] Parting out 1971 Datsun 521 or $600 for everything

Time has come to abandoned this project and fund the other ones. I do have a pink slip for it, in case you want to get the whole thing or just the cab.
Truck doesn't have a motor/trans or wiring.
No front torsion bars.
All glass is there in good condition, no cracks or chips.
Doors seem to be rust free with power windows. They only have a big opening for 6x9 speakers from the previous owner.
Fenders have some rust on the lower side by the door.
Dash is fair with a bigger opening for a newer stereo deck. Glove box opens and closes (no lock)
Tailgate is in good condition but someone had riveted a small plate in the center for some reason.
Let me know what parts you need and Ill get back to you with a price.
I will put a nicer inventory with pictures as soon as I get home.
I might consider shipping but i prefer local pick up. No paypal, maybe amazon gift cards.
Thanks for looking..

photo13vt.jpg

photo12th.jpg

photo11dh.jpg

photo10no.jpg

photo9lp.jpg

photo8nd.jpg

photo7zjx.jpg

photo6ts.jpg

photo5wb.jpg

photo4bk.jpg

photo2pxp.jpg

photo1ayr.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PMs replied. I'm going to wait by the end of the week. If I can't sell the whole thing I will start parting it out and get back to you with prices.

The people that PMed first come first on the parts they requested.

Thanks.

You can also text me 714 900 27six three. No calls, I usually can't hear my phone ring when I'm at work.

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize for not being able to reply to your PMs or texts for the past few weeks. I'm super busy at work and my daily driver broke down and whatever little free time I had, I was fixing my daily driver. I probably won't be able to part it out yet. But if someone wants to buy the whole truck, I'll let it go for $500. I might be able to deliver in central and north Orange County, LA area and maybe IE for an extra fee. The truck is located in the city of Orange by the Angels' stadium, you could come by to check it out pretty much any day during the day.

I don't know when I will have time to start parting it out. Sorry.

I wouldn't offer to let people come look at it when you're not there.  Just saying, because there are some shady Datsun people mixed in with the good people and I've seen a lot of stories of parts walking off...CYA

The truck is at a shop across the street from mine, they won't be unsupervised.

Would anyone be interested in the KA24DE that is currently in the truck? I have pretty much everything to make it run, minus the fuel pump.

I wanted to keep it to put it in a 510 eventually, but seeing my situation, it sounds unrealistic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.