15" SSR Longchamps

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested, let me know if you still have them, and if you know anybody with some barrels for them, looking to go 10'' and 11'' wide

You cant just buy barrels for them... they are a welded 3pc. rim. Yoiu have to have them cut apart first and reassembled with new non-welded pieces. 

Sorry

You cant just buy barrels for them... they are a welded 3pc. rim. Yoiu have to have them cut apart first and reassembled with new non-welded pieces. 

Sorry i didnt make my self very cleart :), i understand they are welded 3 piecers, do you know who will do it for these wheels in perticular

Hahahaha we got sensored damn u Datsun mike lol..... We were joking.....seriously though I don't think it's cost effective to find some one to rebarrel them...... If u found anyone it would prolly be a wheel manufacturer and at that point for what u will spend u might as well just had one off billets made......q tip he musts sold them and never got back

Sorry

Sorry i didnt make my self very cleart :), i understand they are welded 3 piecers, do you know who will do it for these wheels in perticular

Yes, I have a few names of people who will do it. It's going to be expensive I hope you know... You're looking at maybe another $1500 to rebarrel these on top of whatever you buy them for. Plus shipping to get them and shipping back and forth from the company.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.