My latest 510 build.

scooter stuff

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear bumper.

11205107_10204509868090993_285001366955211148465_10204509816649707_8223167758931

You need to do the mod on the tail lights where the stop and turn sections have the 1157 blubs so both sections light up as running lights. That looks so cool.

IMG_20140504_184543_1.jpg

Your 510 looks really nice. I always wanted to redo the license plate area like yours is done from when I saw it done way back on Bryan's yellow 510.

I will not be disclosing any further details of the build. It would ruin my day to see something copied before I get to show it off.

Ummmm....then why have a build thread on the internet? I understand keeping trade secrets, I just don't understand starting a build thread then telling people who ask questions that you don't want to reveal your build...

Nice car though, looking pretty good

• Like 1

Ummmm....then why have a build thread on the internet? I understand keeping trade secrets, I just don't understand starting a build thread then telling people who ask questions that you are don't want to reveal your build...

Nice car though, looking pretty good

"before I get to show it off."

Thank you draker, your shouting has cleared the confusion right up. But since build threads are about how you got there, not where you got to, I still don't understand.

My 510 is finished and so is this buld thread. Thanks everyone for your kind words & suppot over the last 2 years

Mods, feel free to lock it up.

Thank you for the show. Quite an inspiring build. It was fun. You should close this with a pro photoshoot out on a drive somewhere. She's a beauty.

• Like 4

You need to do the mod on the tail lights where the stop and turn sections have the 1157 blubs so both sections light up as running lights. That looks so cool.

IMG_20140504_184543_1.jpg

Your 510 looks really nice. I always wanted to redo the license plate area like yours is done from when I saw it done way back on Bryan's yellow 510.

Honestly, I don't really care for that look.

Is it really finished Tim?

I thought 510's were never really finished.

So if it's finished, what's your next project?

My next project will be assisting with MattnDew's 1200. Followed by a 620, King cab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...