320 with an SR20DET

andys320

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

file://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20engine%200.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20side.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20engine%202.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/engine.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20inside.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20tray.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/wagon%202.JPG
file://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20engine%200.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20side.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20engine%202.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/engine.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20inside.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/ute%20tray.JPGfile://localhost/Users/jodiebrowning/Desktop/Dat/wagon%202.JPG

You need to upload them to a public picture host, like photobucket. Then use the IMG code to post pictures here.

Yeah it's coming along we'll, I'm gutting the engine bay today, ill put 2 new photos up with the gutted engine bay and one with the engine sitting in, I got a set of Holden vl commodore mounts coming they are a little thinner then the sr mounts then just got to make the adapter plates from the standard chassis mounts

865E6BB4-BB25-4AFA-A340-97907F1283AC-897E399CCFC-840C-48C5-9DFA-58DBE95E4E08-897

I wish I could whip down to the hardware and get a can of room, when I do the steering shaft it should free up 2 inches I hope so ill tilt the engine to that side a little and ill go a smaller turbo garret gt3076 I'm thinking should flow for 300-400 hp. Plus a new inlet manifold bracket should free a bit of room.