A10's U-nite !!!!

Well damn that sucks. I've been reading through the whole thread. I got to page 58 so far. You might be able to help with this. When it rains really hard I get water leaking in on the driver side coming from under the dash. Is that the windshield seal being bad or does it have body drains that are plugged and somehow the water makes its way in from behind the dash somewhere

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread did seem quite a bit more active awhile ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe it's the lack of god damn pictures 

Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead A10wagon Storage"?

You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead A10wagons ain't my fucking business, that's why!

• Like 2

Yes, windshield seal.

Dammit...it's got a nice crack in it so it needs replacement anyway but I was hoping not to have to do that right now. It's also got a lot of trash like leaves and shit in the vents. Does the dash need to come out to properly clean the blower motor and vents or is there an easier way to do that?

• Like 1

This thread did seem quite a bit more active awhile ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe it's the lack of god damn pictures

Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead A10wagon Storage"?

You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead A10wagons ain't my fucking business, that's why!

I'll prolly come over this weekend and assemble some shit.

I was going to this last week but I spent $850 last 2 weeks for internet, rent and paying you back.

• Like 3

His idea of  spending "lots of money" is hardly that,,,,,,,,,, seriously,  i am positive my wife had an affair with a fuckin jew.

Nice. $850 is about half of what I spend on stupid shit in my life.

Rent alone is $1k....

• Like 3

Nice. $850 is about half of what I spend on stupid shit in my life.

Rent alone is $1k....

Mine's $970 but i pay $480 a month

Never trust comcast when they say the price would be about $75 a month for 250mb internet. I paid $116 and it for sure isn't the best internet I've used.

And these last two months are like the only time in 4 years where I haven't piloted my warthog. But I'm enjoying my 85 ranger because I can drive over curbs and sidewalks and shit. Except for when it rains. Holy shit, go to the store, buy a hat and hold on to that shit because there's no weight back there

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...