A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will probably be one left over from this hatch of backness,,, except it is Napz

It is not in the brush anymore,, it is somewhere in the Olympia area at an undisclosed location known only to the accountants at the firm of Ernst and Winney

IMG_33551_zpss4xqnv41.jpg

This is the one I was talking about not the warthog, I know that it's a driver.

Ok dokey ,, good to know,, never owned or even scrapped a Napz car/truck,, ever.  Thought maybe the engine mounts may be different.

Man we scrapped a lot of complete Datsuns for almost nothing,, that are worth stupid money now.

:geek:

it is somewhat complete,,, if you send me a list i could tell you if it is on car and maybe send a picture BUT to actually buy stuff you have to contact Tdaaj  http://community.ratsun.net/user/37-tdaaj/as he is just using my yard to dismantle ,, in trade for letting us buy a couple things from the old guy without the middleman mark up.

He ships quite a bit of parts so that shouldn't be to big a deal,,, if you pay of course.

it is dark and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock right now so i aint going out but ,,,

It is a 5speed car  most of the interior is there and black.

Almost positive the chrome is there ,, quite a bit of the console was there but it seems like the cloth like shifter boot was either destroyed or gone......... Glove box,, duh-no but like i said it looked pretty complete inside i assume it would be on there still.

http://community.rat.../user/37-tdaaj/

Just put a Wanted ad in the "classifieds". I'm sure you'll get immediate, non-jerk-you-around responses in short order.

Trollface.png

• Like 1

I'm confused......

Is this YOUR car? Or is it Ted's?

In who's direction should I point this guy in for the crossmember? He needs that xmember and the rear axle. Has cash, and wants it now.

whats available on that hatchback everything? whats left of it?

it is somewhat complete,,, if you send me a list i could tell you if it is on car and maybe send a picture BUT to actually buy stuff you have to contact Tdaaj  http://community.ratsun.net/user/37-tdaaj/as he is just using my yard to dismantle ,, in trade for letting us buy a couple things from the old guy without the middleman mark up.

He ships quite a bit of parts so that shouldn't be to big a deal,,, if you pay of course.

it is dark and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock right now so i aint going out but ,,,

It is a 5speed car  most of the interior is there and black.

.^^^ That

Motor is still in it and i believe he was going to test it before removal sooooo...  Car was only drug in yesterday and it rained like fuck today.. so crossmember would be at least a few days away at best from pulling out.

trying to get more involved in this forum so ill go ahead and put my car in here. follow my thread in the link below to see the story about my car and where the build is headed

16582047028_c830b5116c_k.jpgphoto 2 by mason duffey, on Flickr

when i bought the car

20184869056_d5ba873304_k.jpgIMG_3104 by mason duffey, on Flickr

after owning it five months

the car is even lower than it is in the second pic mainly cuz it has no rear springs and is on welded shocks

ive got many plans for the car this winter so stay tuned 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/65747-a-kid-and-his-first-datsun-pic-heavy/

• Like 1