A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But you'll need the buckets/lights and to rewire the pinout for the headlamps. 

If that is a square-eyed A10, it's not an L20B as ad states. 

EDIT: Canadian 1980 A10s got the L20B. Is it metric?

The number placement on the speedometer is odd, probably metric

Wikipedia states:

1980 "California" came with a Z20 all other 1980's came with L20B USA (exc CA) and Canada. 1981 all received the Z20.

Any truth in this guys?

No.  All 80-81 A10s in the US came with Z20S.  In 80, the 49-State ones had 4-plug heads though.  80 Cali and all 81s had 8-plug heads.

And yes, I've owned a "Federal" '80, and it had a 4-plug Z20S.

Factory manual says '80 Canadian ones had L20Bs.  Never seen one, so can't verify.

The CL one above has the 'Merican gauges.  Note the little "55" wedged in between 50 and 60.  Canadia didn't do that (plus our speedos only went up to 85 that year).  No engine pic, so god knows what's really in it.

I've never seen a 80-81 with a black interior before, though.  But it is, and it's the right dash facia and console.

Factory manual says '80 Canadian ones had L20Bs. Never seen one, so can't verify.

Have a matchboxed l20b on a stand in my garage and a square light grill in the rafters above it from the same car, so lets call it confirmed, same armrest center console as well just brown.

IMG_20151018_114456542_HDR_zpsdunj8gv3.j

Also got these when I got the 5spd, Suzuki swift gti seats, actually fit the car pretty well, one needs a good clean but they a rip free and the price was right.

Love these seats. I had them in my 89 swift GTi that I just sold last year. I wanted to keep them!