Smaaaall update on shanks... U320

Zeke- Aus- Li

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
very cool build , i see it has mex's garage on it .. i got a mex's garage sticker from my friend in tennesee a year or so ago , he talks to that guy in aus all the time ... cant wait to see more progress pics

yeh mex is a good mate, he built the chassis for me. 

pick up the new engine this week sometime for this, then its home back to london for me

We do what we have to for our hobbies, I have no idea what engine that is, but I suspect it is fast.  :D

It's an lsx, the same engine everyone on this site shits on. Even though its awesome in so many ways. 

Awesome build man, I wish we had U320's here. 

How much did the lsx set you back on your side of the pond? 

• 2 weeks later...
zeke this is an awesome build in the making !

as much as i cringed about a u320 being cut up youve done an awesome job so far, chassis looks mint ( wouldnt expect anything less from mex!) the wheel choice and sizing looks spot on!

good work !!

Cheers man, yeh i have a couple of them so i picked the worse one to cut up. the floor is all rusted out and window sills and is as straight as a twistie. many years to go yet.. 

It's an lsx, the same engine everyone on this site shits on. Even though its awesome in so many ways. 

Awesome build man, I wish we had U320's here. 

How much did the lsx set you back on your side of the pond? 

yeh I've had a couple of engines for it. had a rb30 but it was just way to long. i shopped around for a bit but a mate of mine had it and said 1300 bucks with gearbox so that was a bargain, only 130 thou kms on it.. 

I am loving this build.

I too would normally be concerned if someone was hacking up such a rare car... but clearly you've got it under control! Awesome work.

cheers. Im pretty much only into u320's. love the cab at the back.. been chasing them down for 4 years now and i know where all the 15 are that was shipped to aus. found the last one few months ago. popped up on ebay.. 

• 11 months later...