1974 datsun b210 DD

Eagle_Adam

Just picked up this 74 B for my little bro, hes wanted one since he saw banners.

Soooooooo.... off we went to Yakima!

465B366A-80E9-495A-BDDE-1980FD614EB4-595

Got there and found this little beauty covered in snow

BF44876A-5988-4E89-B91E-8397CD1279BE-595

We loaded up the spare motors and trans and other parts and off we went for the icy drive home

3DF85A26-07F4-429B-A4A3-6C2420C0A3F9-595

• Like 2
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least getting the 411 wont be such a puckered butt hole trip :)...well hopefully not LOL.  It looks really good, will defiantly be a good datsun. 

Right!!!!! its fairly rust free and strait,i really havnt had the chance to looks it over or get it on stands - not bad for $500

Ohhh, may have to take you with me. Trying to find out if apple store does layaway, i want the new ipad 4 for myself since it handles some games really well, but i have to pay payments anymore. Every tiem i try to save up shit happens. Let me know on the message i sent ya to.

Looks pretty damn nice, how do you get away with so many datsuns at an apartment complex??

im not sure  :ninja:  i have 3 paid spots, and 2-620's, 2-710 wagons, a B210, and a 4x4 720 - and im hoping for a 411 next weekend  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

Ohhh, may have to take you with me. Trying to find out if apple store does layaway, i want the new ipad 4 for myself since it handles some games really well, but i have to pay payments anymore. Every tiem i try to save up shit happens. Let me know on the message i sent ya to.

ok

Congrats. What is wrong with the motor?

dunno, i couldnt get the PO's reasons and explanation as to why the car was in the state it is to line up - it wasnt bolted to the motor mounts and only have 1 bolt in the trans cross member. We had to strap it in to be safe. So i figured id yank it and atleast clean it up, paint it and regasket it.

I checked the 4 places I ALWAYS find rust, and there was none or really light surface stuff. Couple dings and dents was the worst I saw. It's a good one for sure.

coming from the resident B210 master - thats an awesome statement 

Thanx again for your help Redbanner

500 thats it, thats definatly not bad.  Sucks i just spend 350 today on a ipad  2 for the wife, and she wont even let me touch it. Rather would of put that towards a datsun LOL

Man... I wish I would have known that. I could have offered an iPad3 in partial trade for some 411 action :( Oh well. Im just going to keep pestering Adam until he sells it to me :poke:

Is this Redbanner the same Redbanner that " fixed " your other 210??.......... :poke:

:P

Yep - the one and only, besides the pumpkin is right where it belongs.............    far far away from me   :rofl:

RedBanner "resident B210 master"? Perhaps ... he is definitely the resident #1 710 fan.

let me rephrase, he the closest Datsun B210 master to me :D 

Man... I wish I would have known that. I could have offered an iPad3 in partial trade for some 411 action :( Oh well. Im just going to keep pestering Adam until he sells it to me :poke:

i hope your persistent  :ninja:  

974DatsunHoneybeeFinish-2.jpg

DO IT!!!

lol I told him if he got it Id come paint the fucker :rofl:

becausefischcar

:thumbup:

My bro has already shown interest in going the route of fisches rendering, it will be slow going but the end result should be close!!!! 

I vote no on the funky paint and go for the clean badass look ...You never see a b210 cleaned up and tricked out  to show the true potential of these always picked on step child ...Screw 510s they have been done over and over and over again,,, hell the parts are so prevalent and cheap for 510s you can build a junker to a beater driver in a couple months,,,,try doing that with a b210..YO

my vote is something like this

3U2V308420copy-1.jpg

I got kinda ranting there for a second..