FS: Rare Datsun dealer badge

Only one currently known to exist. I haven't seen evidence of any other surviving badges and find it impossible to even find a picture of another one of these.

The 'P' and right side mounting tab are both broken off, but that's negligence on my part. It is for the most part in good shape other then pitting and flaking. It looks like it's made out of some kind of soft pot metal or aluminum. All the mounting tabs are present. 

I don't have to sell it, but I could use a little extra money to catch up on bills from the last few weeks of missed work. 

I have no idea what something like this is worth so I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say $100 OBO. The price is flexible and I want to put emphasis on OBO.  I just want to see this go to someone who will take care of it and hopefully help it last. 

8274403292_f9a73221c4_b.jpg
_DSC0131 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8273337135_306bd6ef11_b.jpg
_DSC0132 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8274402588_759a6d9461_b.jpg
_DSC0133 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8274402250_79f7357f18_b.jpg
_DSC0134 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?? I've looked and never seen one of there particular ones on Ebay  :confused:

EDIT: 

Going in the auction thread. 

Ive never seen metal ones, but I have seen good quality plastic ones come up occasionally. In fact, theres a large Datsun emblem collection on eBay as of a couple days ago that includes 2 maybe 3 dealer badges.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.