My First Truck, My First Project....JT'S NAPZ BUILD

_chiefjt

Thanks, I didn't have to enlarge the passenger side holes yet cause I'm only running 2 bolts but there both kind of crooked too. Only slightly but enough to notice. So if i drill those holes bigger i could have more adjustment to make them straight. And yeah the driver seems to sit higher which I don't like so if I find another passenger seat I'll see if that fits. The seat itself is taller compared to passenger. That way it'll sit the same and have manual adjustments.

Before I read your post I just came in from trying to swap the 720 rails and I couldn't get them to extend long enough so I canceled that project for now (fail). lol But overall I'm happy with it and there really comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks che'lu. STs are cool but too played out. Plus I know a guy already who's running primer grey with STs. These are cool for now. I wanna look into getting some offset 8s and slap drag radials on. Even with this setup it spins the tires.

Played out. I like that.

• Like 2

No, I get it. If you were restoring an ST, you would need to have them. And they are a cool looking wheel. But if you aren’t restoring an ST, there are a lot of interesting choices before ‘played out’.

• Like 2