My First Truck, My First Project....JT'S NAPZ BUILD

_chiefjt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got my vacuum delays from my local junkyard off nissan cars. You can get them at parts stores but they cost way more than at your junkyard. I used the new vacuum line that came with the kit and just cut it up as needed. It won't be enough for all of them. I used the all the ones coming off the driver's side, I didn't replace except for the one with the vacuum delay. I used the stock vacuum T's and yes, I only used 2 vacuum delays.

I'm going to get my A/C running once it starts getting hot enough so that should be fun hooking that up.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE!

So recently my truck doesn't want to start unless I give it gas.

I'll go somewhere and after the truck is warmed up and I turn it off, when I come back out it'll start and immediately die out, then I give it has and when I turn it over it just keeps cranking until I give it gas.

My moms the one who's been driving it and she drives it like a race car, down shifts EVERY TIME, and to me just beats it up.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, money's been tight and I don't know what's good to get at the moment but the tear down will begin soon now that my mom got gas her own car.

For right now I'm gonna freshen up the motor and tranny and then primer it grey with a clear coat on top to protect It I guess.

I'm thinking of getting the engine rebuild kit from muzimo on eBay. Anyone rebuilt their engine with their kit?

I would like to know that as well. I was thinking of getting one of these rebuild kits at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mizumo rebuild kit does but eh, I have to wait again as I want to make it cleaner on the outside for right now.

New front bumper, tailgate handle, windshield and seal, paint gun and primer.

Guam meet coming up and I want it to look cherry.