WTT 1977 Datsun 620

pic0156c.jpg

pic0146pf.jpg

datto.jpg

And this last picture is from the original owner, and is only here to show the "ugly side" of the truck until I get around to taking some better pictures.

p1010150w.jpg

I'm trying to get a decent 510, and it would be pretty cool if I could trade my truck for one, but if not, oh well. I'm not in any rush to sell this, as it's my daily driver, and honestly, I love this truck.

Work I've done:

Front disc brake conversion

Lowered 2 in the rear, about 2.5-3 in the front

Carrier bearing replacement, with the donut

17 inch Titan OR's

Replaced front left tie-rod end

Replaced speedo cable

Door weatherstripping

New brake Master

New rear wheel cylinders

Replaced Clutch slave

License plate light

Rigged Crown Royal bag as shift boot

Work it needs:

Front right rubber brake line leaks when under pressure. I generally just top off the fluid when I get gas, and that covers it.

Motor's fan is making noise. Probably due to be replaced some time soon.

Windsheild wiper mechanism is broken. Thinking a linkage or something.

Body is full of dents and rust. Passenger floorboard looks like mostly fiberglass, but it's sturdy, at least for now.

Like I said before, I'm trying to get a decent daily driveable 510. I know it's a long shot, but hey, you never know. What's more than likely going to happen here, is that I'm going to end up keeping this truck, selling my Ranger, and then buying a 510 early next year. I think I'm destined to become a Datsun hoarder.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to keep it, thanks guys.

Instead, I'm going to spend my time trying to get my 240z on the road. May sell the Ranger to get another running Datsun, I'm not sure yet. Definitely selling the bike.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.