Juliet, trying to find Romeo...A love story

jastrunk97

So the story is i saved up since i could remember and bought a datsun! i have had a few cars since then but my datsun has always been MY car that i will refuse to sell! Its a 1978 620 thatt i have been working on over the past year or so and i figured id make a topic for it! I know how you guys love your pictures so il supplly you guys and gals.
Thanks for looking :D

Few days after i got it
DSC02925.jpg
Its current point
DSC03054.jpg

DSC03051.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03055.jpg
DSC03033.jpg

More pictures: http://s1112.beta.ph...runk97/library/

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I would keep the l20b! I love the engine! And they are so easy to maintain! I have took the engine out and striped It down and put it back together myself and I was 14! But I think you should do what YOU want! Even though the z24 will have alittle more power! It's harder to maintain.

The l20b doesnt have a whole lot of power options but you can do a weber 32/36, a new cam, exhaust and good filters. thats all i can think of for that, as far as the gears go you shouldnt need to redo them unless your doing allot of highway miles. quick question, what tranny do you have?  

I got new wheels last night and was wondering if you guys have any tire size suggestions! right now they are 255-70-15 and they almost hit in the back and i cant turn in the front so i need smaller tires but it to still look really BA..so any help would be appreciated!

image_1357713093162605_zpsacf69d85.jpg 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...