Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

"It's cold" put on a jacket two if you have to, I always wear shorts.

"It's raining" buy an umbrella. I'm bald

I put on a beannie and in good.

"No wippers" buy a set or use ra inex

"X mas" ask for time alone with your locos as your present.

"Im in the hospital" where? I'm sure we will roll in to check up on a loco.

Get the point locos? Let's not make up excuses we've all heard them before. Let's ride deep, it's the last meet of the year. No chilly weather or a lil water or a holiday is going to keep me away from some time away from home (an hr or 2) to kick it with my "DATSLOCO'S BOYS". I know a person is going to get offended, "SOWWEEY"

but just a lil soweey.

"Jr and will be there , hermano"

That's how my son and I roll :) "DATSLOCOS STYLE!!! yhea bouyyy

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's cold" put on a jacket two if you have to, I always wear shorts.

"It's raining" buy an umbrella. I'm bald

I put on a beannie and in good.

"No wippers" buy a set or use ra inex

"X mas" ask for time alone with your locos as your present.

"Im in the hospital" where? I'm sure we will roll in to check up on a loco.

Get the point locos? Let's not make up excuses we've all heard them before. Let's ride deep, it's the last meet of the year. No chilly weather or a lil water or a holiday is going to keep me away from some time away from home (an hr or 2) to kick it with my "DATSLOCO'S BOYS". I know a person is going to get offended, "SOWWEEY"

but just a lil soweey.

"Jr and will be there , hermano"

That's how my son and I roll :) "DATSLOCOS STYLE!!! yhea bouyyy

That' s no joke, one time i couldn't make it to a meet cause my datsun was down, the locos all came thru my casa, got it running, and back to the meet, much love to the locos, see u guys there

• Like 1

That' s no joke, one time i couldn't make it to a meet cause my datsun was down, the locos all came thru my casa, got it running, and back to the meet, much love to the locos, see u guys there

Stories like this are why i wanted to be a part of this crew of people !  And i say stories because i know this isnt the only cool selfless act by a bunch of comrades for the good of the datsun and its handlers . 

In fact because of this mentality we are going to do work parties in Oregon , It will be like have a rolling  repair machine come to your door and make things happen . 

Is it 2015 yet ! 

• Like 3

Stories like this are why i wanted to be a part of this crew of people ! And i say stories because i know this isnt the only cool selfless act by a bunch of comrades for the good of the datsun and its handlers .

In fact because of this mentality we are going to do work parties in Oregon , It will be like have a rolling repair machine come to your door and make things happen .

Is it 2015 yet !

Cali Locos Welcomes Oregon Locos to our family with open arms. Lets make the name go down in history. Lets have more adventures and make more stories for the future Locos to come. Here is a pic of my son/future Loco in training. Lol!

20130702_124245.jpeg

Screenshot_2014-09-23-08-28-58_1.jpg

• Like 5