Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

I wanna have more people from Cali at Canby than people that actually live in that state......

.....when it gets close to Canby......all the excuses start pouring out......people that live an hour from Canby won't go.....

......it's pathetic.....

3years in a row and I don't plan on missing any.......

Let's Round Up!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it? About 40sh datsuns? = "CANBY" Huh, am I not seeing the "WAOWW"factor? Other than driving one of my datsuns for 7SH hrs to get there? If our leader is down I'm on as well.

We've done fun runs with triple the datsuns,just saying. Why don't we put all of energy and brain's and thoughts on one big pot and show how "CANBY", "CAN BE" but here in Cali. Let's make them wanna come to "DATSLOCO'S SHOWS", there's already a few cats that drive all the way from "S.F.V" wich by the way my respects to that crew/ nice clean datsuns. We know we are the deepest and looked up to group in Northern Cali, right? I know next year's event is looking very promising, better, nicer location than our previous metting spot. I may be out of pocket for saying all this, don't mean to start any bad feelings with any one. "DATSLOCO'S THAT'S HOW WE RIDE!"

• Like 4

For me last year was the first year , the things that found to be worth going back most :  some of my guesses may be off but there was like 50 ish in the sunday show , but at least 100-150 + on the grounds , camping w 50+ other datsun heads that you talk to every day but have never met . thats just a couple of reasons i think its cool . 

So here is my other thought west coast datslocos + DNW + Canby = A lot of datsuns , maybe one of the biggest datsun events on the west coast.?

And then we get Datsuns Northwest rolling south  to support datslocos .. after all its all about the datsun .

• Like 1

Take it easy buddy.....that was just the people who entered the actual show......

Here is almost the whole event......hard to get a shot of all of Canby without an areal......

IMG_7875_zpsf4e04304.jpg

+ the 40 or so cars in the show......

+ all the vendor spots along the left side of the fence that wraps to the entrance......

Datslocos would fill up the rest and hopefully overflow it to the field where everyone camps out.....

......and it's not just the cars.....the people are great....especially if you stay for the after hours events...

Seeing all the build in reality and talkin to the builders creates an even bigger community...

• Like 1

I have gone the last 4 years and cant wait for the next one every year 

I hope alot of you datsloco guys go 

maybe it should be an official fun run to Canby Oregon so the excuses to not go can be thrown out the window  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• Like 3

I have gone the last 4 years and cant wait for the next one every year

I hope alot of you datsloco guys go

maybe it should be an official fun run to Canby Oregon so the excuses to not go can be thrown out the window :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thats what the fuck im talking about :)
  • Like 1