Pictures from Canby 2008

ggzilla

(I saw some pics here and there but none together, so I am starting this thread).

June 14 & 15, 2008: 80 degree weather and 200+ Nissans. Here are pics and links:

* Slide Show - Saturday (discussion thread about the Slide Show)

* Bleach Garage: Canby 2008 (248 photos)

* Datsuns NW (currently a slide slow, wait a minute and it starts) more promised later

* Ggzilla's photos (135 photos)

Here's some of my favorites:

16485.jpg 16493.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(I saw some pics here and there but none together, so I am starting this thread).

June 14 & 15, 2008: 80 degree weather and 200+ Nissans. Here are pics and links:

* Slide Show - Saturday (discussion thread about the Slide Show)

* Bleach Garage: Canby 2008 (248 photos)

* Datsuns NW (currently a slide slow, wait a minute and it starts) more promised later

* Ggzilla's photos (135 photos)

A couple more galleries

Photos

videos

i noticed the same green 610 in the backround of multiple shots anyone take any pics of it or was it just in the backround

:( I thought for sure I had pics of that car. I think there were people around it when I was on that side of the show and ended up skipping it by. It was nice and I wanted to get pictures of all the cars.

DSC05677.jpg

ggzilla's pic

:( I thought for sure I had pics of that car. I think there were people around it when I was on that side of the show and ended up skipping it by. It was nice and I wanted to get pictures of all the cars.

DSC05677.jpg

ggzilla's pic

thats the one man it looks clean (not as clean as compressions but would need more pics to establish this) anyone know whats under the hood ?

thats the one man it looks clean (not as clean as compressions but would need more pics to establish this) anyone know whats under the hood ?

I know the guy, we met at JCCS. Last I heard he had a tired L16, waiting for his KA swap.

His car is clean, and very early (10/72). Damn good looking 610, all in all.

• 5 months later...
damn that interior is thrashed but all in all its clean i would love to own it (no smog :D)

Still hella nice IMHO. And a very early '73 (10/72 build date) puts it at almost two months older than my sedan.