1971 Datsun 510 2-door Sedan Shell with EXTRAS for sale

Like the title says: My 1971 Datsun 510 2-door sedan shell is for sale. Long story short, the reason I need to sell this beauty is because I need to fund my primary Datsun 510 (I know... Two projects at once... I'm insane. my loss, your win :sweat:).

So lets get down to the facts.

Who: Me, duh... lol jk my name is Raul.

What: 1971 Datsun two-door sedan. Registered as In-op. Registration is up to date, no fees on it!

Where: San Diego, CA by the 52 highway

When: Not in a rush to sell, my car wont be done for a couple weeks, so no major rush to sell.

Why: Funding for my baby '72 SR dime.

How: Cash only.

So extras right? goodies....

A VG30 carbed and an SR tranny (The vg30 needs a rebuild, and YES the distributor is a Saudi)

Griffin radiator already mounted

New headers don't know the name brand and stock ones, but they look pretty sick.

KN&A Air filter

Wheels come with the car

New timing belt for the VG30 & New timing belt cover

Drive shaft and the only rust is on the surface

There are no rust holes!!!

I will have interior pics up soon since I will be away for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

My asking price is $2,500 OBO. I believe it's a fair deal, seeing that there are shells going for at least $3K. Let me know if otherwise!

Picking up will require you to have a truck/trailer to tow it out along with carrying the extra parts. The car and parts is at my place and the Motor is at another location (at my buddy's shop). He's got a cherry picker to lift it up and put it onto your truck/trailer.

Leave me your number or shoot me a message if you want more information on the car. Once again, interior pics will be coming you way soon! Now what we all want to see: pics pics pics pics pics pics kthx :hyper:

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpgIMG_1559.jpgIMG_1558.jpgIMG_1557.jpgIMG_1556.jpgIMG_0131.jpgIMG_0125.jpgIMG_0119.jpgIMG_0120.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1484.jpgIMG_1486.jpgIMG_1490.jpgIMG_1493.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.