DO WORK SON! Let's see pics of your Datsun/Nissans being used AS TRUCKS WERE DESIGNED.

JoeCool

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, d.p said:

Yess!  Surprised you didn't bend your exhaust pipe in the process.  I always consider buying a snow blower but always on the fence whether its worth it down here.  Love the hoop height you go there as well.  lol

I have that storage box bolted down in the bed now so dont worry the stack is safe..... plenty of room for the snow blower and ramps.... plow guy keeps destroying our yard and never shows up when needed, then shows up and plows an inch of snow so I get to snow blow this year...

As far as the hoop it's for my 7 year old to practice.... it will be raised over time and hopefully with a correct back board and pole.... limited space for it though....

This was just a quick and cheap solution.... i found him using a bucket on top of the trash cans at first....

• Like 1

I can't believe I don't have any pics of my 320 at work. I used to haul my Triumph Bonneville up to the Berkeley Hills in the back of the 320, unload and ride the hills for a few hours then load up and go back home. Perfect vintage truck/bike combo.

P4240048_zps6bc0505e.jpg

IMG_2659Small.jpg

I miss that truck.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

More Flowers pots and other stuff from awhile ago. This was right before my caliper bolt backed up and it seized against the wheel.  

Anyways does no one use these fuckers as trucks?? This thread is DEAD.  

52094964768_119dfed678_b.jpg