DO WORK SON! Let's see pics of your Datsun/Nissans being used AS TRUCKS WERE DESIGNED.

JoeCool

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet Truck Genaro.  How about a picture of the rear bumper.  Did it come with the taillights or is that some ones custom bumper?

Thanks Charlie!

The bumper came from factory, i've seen them in other southamerican countries...maybe it is a regional market's stuff..? But to me they should have installed the front bumper chromed corners also, they are made of plastic.

I guess these particular batches were made of whatever parts they have available at that time...hahaha..!

WP_20170810_004.jpg

Sorry for the dog's crap behind..!

• Like 3

Thanks Charlie!

The bumper came from factory, i've seen them in other southamerican countries...maybe it is a regional market's stuff..? But to me they should have installed the front bumper chromed corners also, they are made of plastic.

I guess these particular batches were made of whatever parts they have available at that time...hahaha..!

WP_20170810_004.jpg

Sorry for the dog's crap behind..!

Thank you Genaro for the picture of your rear bumper it is sweet!  here in the USA 1983 to1986 trucks came with the chrome end caps.  I believe they are interchangeable with the black ones.  I see the on ebay all the time.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...