$560 + Shipping 280ZXR Whale Tail Spoiler

Hey Ratsun well its come down to this I never thought i would find myself selling my beloved spoiler but things have come up and must part with it. I've had this spoiler over 2 years and just never got around installing it on my Z since its a slow work in progress. This spoiler is in new condition which means no slashes or rip off pieces and was not ripped off a 280ZXR.

These spoilers were on the 1979 Datsun 280ZXR models only 1009 were made it was said that these spoiler can put down 370lbs of downforce at 100mph. Another thing i wanted to add is these will only fit 280zx coupes and will not fit the 2+2 models if your 79-83 280zx has a rear wiper like mine does you will need to remove it and cover the hole.

I'm asking $700, remember this is not an auction so if you want to offer me a price PM me.

**This is a local pick up only I can't do shipping at the moment but just if you wanted to know the spoiler weighs about 15lbs and made out of rubber but pretty strong non the less I'm located in Medford, Oregon.

1777BBB1-9AC3-46F2-9845-5E3194400918-599

78638A04-4AD2-43CD-A6D8-7D04FDF6CA8B-599

279AC36E-1884-4E34-90C5-10AAFB09FA8E-599

19285323-0B7A-4D0E-A46F-032E9E02A32B-599

0DACDBA1-0180-4D94-81A3-964474E67A4E-599

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Decided to put this back on the market and give someone a chance to snatch it away.

$800 buys it if not sold soon I will have to put up on eBay once funds kick in.

I'll have more pictures up here soon.

Located In Medford, Oregon

what lead's you to believe this is worth that much?

That's how much I paid for it, I got it from a member off HybridZ he had 2 of them the other one he has was off the actual race car.  Someone will pay me what they think its worth, but this isn't one of those ripped off the 280zxr's sitting in a junkyard this one was in the Nissan Competition catalog that is no longer around.

No,it's just  I have seen those all over the place over the years for pretty cheap,the most I think I ever saw someone pay was $300, and I know where one is right now in fact that Im sure could be had for far less money.

Like I said the ones people rip off of the original 280zxr's or take the hatch those have been out in the sun for so many years obviously worth less.  I seen them for $250 or more if you want an exact replica find it there $500.

My price isn't firm.  And ya should read the rules before complaining about my price don't like it make me an offer if your not buying then move on bud.

No,it's just  I have seen those all over the place over the years for pretty cheap,the most I think I ever saw someone pay was $300, and I know where one is right now in fact that Im sure could be had for far less money.

also: read the for sale rules. first and last mention of it.

Dude, you got ripped off. Im sorry,but you did. and your not going to get anywhere close to $800 and if you do, I will eat my fucking hat.

I'm sorry too.... that skib didn't see this first. You have been warned to read and follow the rules in the classified section. You have business here if buying or selling. Take three days off and... read the rules.
  • Like 2

Hey bud how are you...I don't know if you are selling the chrome B pillar Trims with the small trims above them off your parts car or not?

Just let me know.

Jamal

kuwaity63@hotmail.com

Hey Jamal I'd have to get back to you on that one I got someone coming to look at the parts car today.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.