OldSkool's 521 Thread...the Mad Idiots Journal.

oldskoolvws

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, next on the list, a real suspension. Right now, ONLY reindexed up front. Bump stops, everything, are still intact. This was only to get a feel for height with the wheels and to check tuck. Most likely attack right now, mklotz z'd arms (he finally agreed!!! http://community.rat...arm-z-mklotz70/) and oldskool air shocks although I'm keeping an eye out on my bruddah Mr. BT's coil over setup. I have everything for a complete up front rebuild except the stupid lower pinion washers / gaskets. MKlotz is going to check out a Roadster kit to see size, but I'm also pulling out a few resources that I hope might work. http://community.rat..._80#entry782402

16784819516619382681528.jpg

its even got the tornado rear view mirriors and supertrap muffler also.Do you remember Apple motoring,i knew the budda head that owned it.Do you remember Eun's custom upholstry,because if you do i use to work for Eun for quit some time.Tickled pink or altered states ring a bell.

Shut the hell up. I lived down the street from Eun. He did choke stuff for me and my boys in Kailua. Ding, ding, I know em! I knew all or of them. Man you remember Waiks down by the Zoo and Point Panic? Don't make me pull out THOSE pictures.

Here's another one of my babies from back then. Eun's work.

54001041726739161669381.jpg

Euro T/A's baby. Only way to eat rubber with bad alignment back then.

Shut the hell up. I lived down the street from Eun. He did choke stuff for me and my boys in Kailua. Ding, ding, I know em! I knew all or of them. Man you remember Waiks down by the Zoo and Point Panic? Don't make me pull out THOSE pictures.

Here's another one of my babies from back then. Eun's work.

54001041726739161669381.jpg

Euro T/A's baby. Only way to eat rubber with bad alignment back then.

that tonneau cover is a Eun's cover.what year did you go there.I grew up in kailua to.I was living off of Oneawa place.DId you have Puch moped's to.Or did you have a elite honda.

Magnum and Maxi's baby! I still know a few of my classmates who are rocking them. I get them parts here in the city. I lived off of Oneawa and Manono for the longest. We probably know each other hahaha! You grad Kailua? Year?

The best part about the Puch's was watching them eat some of the Harley's for lunch. Ever go to Cambells and watch them guys run....with NOS? Hilarious but serious shit fo sure!

Went to kailua first year kalaheo second year and then to Olomana bad boys home and then i dropped out.I started running tug's and barges transporting petroleum products at a very young age,went back to night school for a few months in Waimanalo got my good enough diploma and was there until i was 26.And in 1999 got laid off by Tesoro and moved to las vegas for about 2.5 years and then came to california to get back on the ocean,but the money was better at the refinery's so i went that route.I would of been class of 1990.And yes i remember those days my name by the way is Raymond Medeiros.Portagee last name i think.lol.I post some pictures of some of my bikes that i had.

It's quite likely one of the rarest datsun parts on this planet, it showed up a while back(year or more?), I PMed an offer and never heard back, then a while later we all found out where it ended up.

the 411 dash clock that goes on top of the dash is almost as rare too. ive seen one in real life and like 3 online that were all broken and still not for sale.... ive offered sergio with the ka 411 up to 500 bucks, a new dash pad to replace his with one that doesnt have the hole and anything else hed want and he still says no..... i want one so bad. and now i need 2 of these too, one for my truck and one for my dads....

the 411 dash clock that goes on top of the dash is almost as rare too. ive seen one in real life and like 3 online that were all broken and still not for sale.... ive offered sergio with the ka 411 up to 500 bucks, a new dash pad to replace his with one that doesnt have the hole and anything else hed want and he still says no..... i want one so bad. and now i need 2 of these too, one for my truck and one for my dads....

maybe one day I will sell the clock... B)

How about Car Tunes? Rich is still running that shop although they moved a few buildings down. Andy's...gone. Kailua...gone..tourist trap now.

Rich is in the same buildings he just moved in the back.And if you new Mike Damas and Rick calhau the fingers and drug dealers.It's Obama land.Do you know Dustin klug and Abe kanehe that lived in the quancet hut on.

Went in the garage today, looked at Tiki...and asked "what next"? No reply. So I guess it's up to me to decide. Maybe I'll start gathering some stuff for the engine like 12x1.25 to -6 fittings and some stainless tubing. I did order a mastercool flaring set with 45 and 37 degree dies. Win!

So now I'm thinking. Where's Skib?

MUST I post in the FOR SALE section, or can I sell in my own thread? Say I have some goodies coming off in my build thread or extra's or whatever, could say I say "15 bucks to those people asking why is he taking that off"?

or can I say "I have these extra parts laying around, need cash to continue, buy this, this and this"?

Just curious.