15x8 +0 probably wont work on a 510 right?

Ive been looking for forever and finally found some wheels that I really really like but from what ive read they probably wont work without some pretty good rubbing. I have adjustable coilovers in the front. and lower springs and struts in the rear... Im guessing the rear would be fine but I cant get staggered ones for the front. Is there any way I could make it work?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they will work! need to have some modifications... such as fender rolling and stretched tires. Tight fit. There's a few people on the forum with 15x8 0 offset.

if you have 280zx front struts and camber plates .. but they will not work with 510 struts . . 15x7 +10 maybe ... don't run 15x7 +38 .... you can hardly fit 15x7 +20 with the coilovers raised all the way .. and 15x7 +38 might even hit the rear control arms

if you have 280zx front struts and camber plates .. but they will not work with 510 struts . . 15x7 +10 maybe ... don't run 15x7 +38 .... you can hardly fit 15x7 +20 with the coilovers raised all the way .. and 15x7 +38 might even hit the rear control arms

yah forgot to add that in there. What Indy said

I like those wheels!! I'm in the same boat tring to figure out wheel fitment... but I have rolled(stretched) fenders with 280zx struts/coilovers.

So guys are running, with camber plates and 280zx struts with rolled fenders up front 15x8 (0) offset? Or should i be looking for 15x7 up front?

And the rear with coilovers/rolled fenders..15x8 (0) offset should be perfect? I just brought a wheels fitment tool off of amazon I want to try out when it gets here. I'm Hoping it might shed some light on my setup. :/

• Like 1

DSC00026.jpg

i had to roll the rear fenders with a big socket at a gas station, but all around stock everything,

tires rub a little bit when i hit bumps or corner hard, but i just ordered some springs and

subaru rear struts to do the diy coilover setup, i am also getting a free 280zx to do the

conversion and lower the tonka trunk front haha

• 3 months later...

well, I can tell you with rolled flares, 280zx struts and camber plates, 15x8 (0) offset will fit.....just mounted my new wheels and tires a few days ago, waiting for a nice day to take some better pics but heres one right after they went on. need to tweak the height some more, want it a bit lower :)

image-23_zps745dc095.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

100_1128_zps904d8ae8.jpg

A little poke never hurt anyone... mine are 15x9's with a -0deg offset, and 195/50/15's... they have definetly grown on me. Ill be cutting fenderwells, and VG flaring my four door... the rears will be a little hard, but nothing some ingenuity cant handle.

check it out.. you may not dislike it as much as you think.

• 5 weeks later...

100_1128_zps904d8ae8.jpg

A little poke never hurt anyone... mine are 15x9's with a -0deg offset, and 195/50/15's... they have definetly grown on me. Ill be cutting fenderwells, and VG flaring my four door... the rears will be a little hard, but nothing some ingenuity cant handle.

check it out.. you may not dislike it as much as you think.

that looks freaking badass

• Like 1