Roof rack

mrbigtanker

So I don't have pictures of a roof rack or one built for that matter but I was wondering if you guys would be interested in having one built.I am having one made, just want to know if any one else wants one.Shoot me your thoughts,as I am going to get the ball rolling on my rack by next week I hope.The guy that did my bed skirts would be the guy making them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No price yet but when i get something i wil let you know.Holidays are here and alot of guys are calling out and there is alot of overtime so like today im working and the next yada yada days.But yes low profile and i want to get more designs idea's from VW's.And it wil more then likely be all metal but i am thinking of wood slats to.Just dont know what i want yet.Also color or powder coat will more then likely be a silver.

• Like 1

I put racks on my sedan so I can carry my bikes, but my truck has a bed for carrying stuff :confused:

:P

Look i dont want to sound like a big dick but i am.The question is are any of you guys interested in a roof rack not were you put your shit.Whats funny is last i looked i had a bed to.Its just for looks thats it,i am building one with out any ones approval and i thought i would put it out there.Stay out of this thread if you have a bed get it.hint hint.Now for the other guys i will try to put this together as soon as i have the time,and i will post pictures and try to get prices.thanks

konig! i traded the 66 inch bars for brand new 48 inch bars, gotta see them dude, and does anyone have a yakima fairing or rack to hold a bike? i need those

a vw looking rack! :thumbup: i had plans and drawings for that before but got distracted in other things, got a buddy that told me to draw it out and he will build it (expert on ironworks) i was gonna use the wood from an old school park bench my mom threw out..... excited to see where this thread goes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA076.jpg

This one looks homemade and pretty cool,,,, the truck is on here somewhere cuz my son took these at a Ratsun meet...couldn`t find any more pictures of it though..

I think all but 2 of the Datsuns in this picture have been sold or traded away

What do you do for a living oldskool?And post some pictures of the rack and scirocco[i dont think i spelled it right]

Believe it or not, I work for Tesla; yeah, the company that just beat every manufacturer in the world for Automobile's 2013 Car of the Year. http://www.automobilemag.com/features/awards/1301_2013_automobile_of_the_year_tesla_model_s/viewall.html

Soon as I get some time, I get some pics for you.