Bought the wife a Caddy

A guy came into the shop that I work at after nailing a curb and bending the subframe and some other various suspention parts. After telling him how much it would be I offered him $500 for it, he took it. So, now I am the owner of a pearl white 1998 Deville with only 94k on it. Now I just need to take a trip to the JY and find the nessesary parts. I keep hearing about how this car is suposed to be fast (Northstar) so I cant wait to try it out. Car is at the shop still so no pics yet.

If for some odd reason anyone has a grille laying around let me know as that is the only body damage.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to the JY today to get the subframe and whatever else catches my eye. I hope I find something good for my truck, even though I wont have time to install it.

Even though I wont get any sympathy from most of you, it is hot to be going to the JY today, but it's not getting any cooler as summer gets here:D

Going to the JY today to get the subframe and whatever else catches my eye. I hope I find something good for my truck, even though I wont have time to install it.

Even though I wont get any sympathy from most of you, it is hot to be going to the JY today, but it's not getting any cooler as summer gets here:D

Uness you live in San Francisco... at least thats what Samuel Clemens said

I am glad that this one only has the leveling system on it instead of full air ride. It would be nice but, it is a 9 year old car, and I think we all know what happens to old bags.

I bought more parts for it yesterday: a grille, subframe, and a set of wheels from an 06 DTS. Those stupid things are expensive, $760 for wheels and tires!!! At least they are brand new. Should have it together next week.