Official Dapper Lighting Group Buy

This is a group buy for the Classic style housings. (We've changed it from Modern to Classic)

I can get this rolling if we can put together a group buy of 50 sets. (Should take about 3-4 months to arrive). We have a great reputation in the Z community and will provide invoices for all transactions and pre-orders.

We were able to pull off a 50 man GB for the 7" kits. Classics are a ways out because of the projector redesign. It would be great if you guys would share this with your friends, other sites or forums, anyone who might be interested in these kits.

Link to Group Buy: http://www.dapperlighting.com/products/dapper-lighting-5-3-4-projector-headlight-group-buy-in

Here is what the light spread difference will look like:

sidebysidewtrmk_1024x1024.jpg?308

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Keep up tanker,read what I wrote again can you make more factory looking.keep up with what you read.I met him in person he knows me and if your not making them let him do the talking.

Who died and made you the fuckin light boss. :rofl:

http://www.dapperlighting.com/products/dapper-lighting-5-3-4-projector-headlight-group-buy-in

Classic Group Buy is ON!

We need 50 kits sold to make it happen.

So this kit is a do at home thing. IE everything I need to do my 510 wagon is there. Plug & Play right??

So is this for High and Low beams on a 510 so four housings total or just the low beams, the selectable options are whats confusing me.

These are for bixenon low beams (2 Headlights). You can add halogen high beams (another 2 headlights) if you want (either projector ones or halogen ones). You can add an HID kit as well for your low beams.

I believe he is #2. We just started a new invoicing system so the numbers were reset. I'll keep you guys posted on where we're at on the GB.

Tanker... You wanted them! You should be #3!

PS: Here is also a coupon code for those who buy two sets. You will receive 2 sets of free halogen high beams. Be sure to add the +$40 halogen high beam upgrade to both kits when adding to your cart. Code is: QN8C7D3PPLX3

I believe he is #2. We just started a new invoicing system so the numbers were reset. I'll keep you guys posted on where we're at on the GB.

Tanker... You wanted them! You should be #3!

PS: Here is also a coupon code for those who buy two sets. You will receive 2 sets of free halogen high beams. Be sure to add the +$40 halogen high beam upgrade to both kits when adding to your cart. Code is: QN8C7D3PPLX3

I would but im sorry i am going with the Ciebi's low and high beam just paid for them and you dont want to know how much but thank you and who know's I'm like a chick i will change my mind.Still got to get my old school fog light's also.

I would but im sorry i am going with the Ciebi's low and high beam just paid for them and you dont want to know how much but thank you and who know's I'm like a chick i will change my mind.Still got to get my old school fog light's also.

Werent you like the driving force behind this whole thread?- and then you didnt even buy them?

You were like the most pumped up person in this thread wanting lights from this guy, constantly wanting updates. And then you didnt even get the lights. 

I guess you don't know Mr Big very well. He is like a little kid in a candy store. GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see some of these sets lighting up the roads, I have always been a advocate of good headlamps and these sound pretty bad ass. I  have been running H4 Cibie and Hella units in two of my rigs. Hardly up to new car standards but years ahead of incandescent. Next set will definitely be a set of these beauty's. very cool and nice work making it happen.