410 photos...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a guy that has a 410 with good interior, says floorpans are good, but has some bondo in the trunk area, says it took a hit.. Told him I was looking for a straight body, as I was going to do an engine swap and brake and suspension mods, he told me he had a very straight 411 that would be good for that, but has no digital camera.. hes gonna send me some photos snail mail.

I think I want a 1200 though.

410's are super rare, 411's on the other hand are kinda easy to find. If I where you (which I'm not) I would get a 510 or 1200 unibody makes cars easier to work on and lighter. 410 and 11's don't have to potential the later cars do. Well in the sports car aspect. I really like the looks of the wagons myself. I don't know how easy it is to get datto's in your area. Have you checked out datsun1200.com? there are so many cool 1200's in Australia.

I bet if you crawl under my cars more often...then you will learn even more about these old Junkers!

Maybe someone wants to buy my nice 67 411 wagon body, w/good glass? In Seattle area.

Jeff flexed his muscles again today, lifting another one of my nearly dead batteries to get charged up. thanks Jeff!

• 2 months later...
I bet if you crawl under my cars more often...then you will learn even more about these old Junkers!

Maybe someone wants to buy my nice 67 411 wagon body, w/good glass? In Seattle area.

Jeff flexed his muscles again today, lifting another one of my nearly dead batteries to get charged up. thanks Jeff!

Any pic's? Jeff work that camera buddy :D