Datsun Nippon Eagle Rock swap meet Nov 11 2012 Sunday

the510keeper

Once again it is time for the swap meet of all swap meets.

DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle Rock Recreation Center parking lot

Time: 8AM TIL 2PM

Address: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate. Just a reminder for some vendors that do not understand that if they get one more parking space is going to be more than $15 dollars so plan accordingly. thanks

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space. If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am.vendors spots are limited first come bases, so come early

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. Vendors must unload their vehicle and park it outside, unless cleared by Jose...

No racing, No burn outs, No alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendors please contact: Jose Santos at (323)972-3737

Z parts call Ranman (916) 496-7750

510 parts call the510keeper (530) 575-0911

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dash, mirrors

not sure if you want small or large mirrors but I have the three point mount mirrors large style from nissan

not the type they put on 720 more like early 720 or even 521 new condition

will be there!! looking for an affordable 70' 521 passenger side tail light lens!! i know effin needle in a haystak... but for 2$ and a taco man i just cant pass it up!! if any1 has the lens feel free to pm me!! B)

I just bought thos blue dot ones (total sucker for the 70's look) to replace my tail lights my driver side is cracke but usable and my passenger side is fine. PM me and once I get my new lenses I'll sel you mine.