KA24de Datsun 620 swap,

chebetio510

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@   ]2eDeYe]   i will try to post a video but... when i start the truck up.. it wont stay idleing almost as a misfire hicups.. but when i accelerate it respons smoothly... i have yet to plug in a o2 sensor. not sure if that would cause tht issue.. does it hot and cold..

• 2 weeks later...

i had uploaded a video and accidently deleted of my phone after uploading on Facebook, not sure if this will work.. 

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/527513457283330"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/527513457283330" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

• 1 month later...

ok so have the truck running for a little over a month, engine runs good,, my only issue is after the center link flip, and new wheel alignment, my turning radius is all jacked up.. i can do right turn dougnuts in a 2 lane street no problem.. i make a left turn dognut per say and tht becomes a 3 to 4 point turn.. not sure wht it could be?

So picked up this grill and Spoiler at the Eagle Rock swapmeet.. test fitting looks good..

52773_497874566913886_1113224616_o.jpg

working on the truck's wiriing and im a bit lost.. how to make the ka alternator work.. i dont have the lower harness for the ka so don't ahve that plug.. Also, starting the motor, am i using the original starter wire from the 620 ? was looking at Icehouse's can am diagram and it say's to use a orange wire for starter? do i combine that wire with the orginal 620?

chebetio is that spoiler for 620 or for another truck or car? I have been looking for something like that let me know please

chebetio is that spoiler for 620 or for another truck or car? I have been looking for something like that let me know please

i bought it at one of the eagle rock swap meets, and its made for the 620.. wraps around to the lower fender

• 1 month later...

Quick question to anyone with a ka seap in there datsun... I'm using the 620's original drive shaft . Just shortened to length.. but I'm getting a rear trans leak, new seal ect... is tbis maybe because the yoke? Anyone mayne do the same with issues?

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this thread just to say how informational this thread has been. I recently posted in the "Project" section trying to get everything together for my KA24DE in a 620. If you guys got some time, can I get sent some links on where to get these motor mounts and disc brake conversion parts? 

Thanks again guys, I'm new if it wasn't obvious lol. 

• 4 years later...