just drove 10 hours for my first 510!!! let the madness begin!

macgyver

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MACGYVE, where in new york you at? i got a datsun 521 that im building now sr20det and im in the process of getting a 510 4door now. im from queens ozone park.

I'm out on Long Island, Ronkonkoma. Not too far from you:). You sound like you have some nice projects in the works!! I'm pulling my motor next week and dropping in my sr20det in over this winter. I think you might know my buddy Gerry? He's helping me out with my swap ouut at his place. Def have meet up.

I don't know anyone on Long Island that's in the datsun scene...lol. I believe there's a guy with a green 2 dr 510 with an sr in it out here but haven't scene the car, just some friends said they saw it at a show over the summer... Other than a few 280/260's and 300's, we might be it...lol. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Check you pm... Ill send you my info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothibg to much to update but Since the weather just broke up here, was able to finally get the flipped front crossmember in.. :) hope to have the motor in by the end of this weekend...

Sweet.

I got lucky this last Sunday.

Cold sunny and bright. Got blu unpiled from winter sleep started and cleaned up and checked on and took 3 trips that day.

Yup... lucky indeed.

You'll be doin it soon enough.

Winter sucks.

• 1 month later...