jdm datsun bumper

datsol b210

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The fiberglass one you can buy Japan mail order.

Easist to find a stock metal bumper for sale in Australia (try ebay worldwide search).

There are only two B210 bumpers:

* North America spec

* rest of the world

So if you get a Euro bumper or Australia bumper or south america bumper, they are the same as Japan.

Definitely gonna do fiberglass cause it would be a shame to paint a metal one. Just don't know what company in Japan to look at for the fiberglass ones. I'll do a little research. Thanks!

I know both BProjects and Restored.jp make them for the B110 and B310, but I haven't seen anyone who makes one for a B210. Might be tough to find. I looked for at least 6 months before I gave up and went metal.

But having said that, I have recently seen fiberglass 610 bumpers on YJA and they were never offered before, so maybe that same someone is also making them for the B210 now. :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

Ive found 2 JDM B-210 front bumpers for sale in the last month, one used in good shape and one NOS, the used one was $700 shipped and the NOS was $900 shipped...... since i only paid $600 for my B-210 i found paying more for just a front bumper was ridiculous and didn't buy either one.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if maybe 510 bumpers would work on a B210? Has anyone on here researched this before? I see that composite bumpers can be obtained for the 510. I might need to check the 510 threads and see if someone could give me some measurements.