1972 Datsun 521 pickup

I disassembled my 521 pick up a few years back now I'm looking to sell it I am moving and can no longer keep it. I am willing to part it out so if you need anything from it please email me. The truck is located it long beach California. I do have tons of new parts still in the package for it all the rubbers for it. Make offers. Thank you

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tail lights are disassembled but they are in good conditions ,

The dash cap is not so good all rubbers are new I paid 400 for all new rubbers and would like to at least get that for them. I ill have pictures posted by tonight sorry for the inconvenience

I disassembled my 521 pick up a few years back now I'm looking to sell it I am moving and can no longer keep it. I am willing to part it out so if you need anything from it please email me. The truck is located it long beach California. I do have tons of new parts still in the package for it all the rubbers for it. Make offers. Thank you

I'M looking to build the truck of my youth. What do you have? a complete truck? can you send me picks and what are you lookking for? Jeff

Fenders - Sold

Dash Vent Horns - Sold

A/C Unit - Sold

there are still more truck parts available. motivated seller make an offer on anything. Willing to negotiate. I would just hate to see parts just thrown away.

Ok how much for the chassis? If not tweaked or wrecked. No cab or front needed bed on there would be nice if streight and the hooks still on it.

Just drag the whole thing home~ and I'll come get the cab outta your way... :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.