Ratsun.net Rising Sun Stickers

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I knew it...Yours are entering the envelope as I type +1...I think I mixed you up with

jetdoc1971.

Did you get yours Hermann?

Just so you guys know, this isn't a business for me. It's mostly to keep my sticker makin chops up to snuff, make a couple bucks for the forum and some datto parts $ for me. I am also a slacker.

The end of my last batch sorta caught me by suprise and quite a few of you guys ordered all at once just as it ran dry. I think I am caught up now.

If you order stickers, PM me on ratsun. Paypal hasn't been notifying me for some reason and I don't always see this thread when it comes to the top...and if you could let me know if you got them or not via PM that'd be cool too. I'm here more than any other site on the internet.

Hell, post a pic of one stuck to your Datto. I'll know you got it then :)

That said. I have a fresh batch of just under 100 stickers :D

2eDeYe;94439'] Just so you guys know' date=' this isn't a business for me. It's mostly to keep my sticker makin chops up to snuff, make a couple bucks for the forum and some datto parts $ for me.

[/quote']

Well I for one wouldn't expect you to do it at all if there wasn't a little something for you. Besides all the stickers you truck can hold.

got mine saterday (3) thanks for the xtra redeye , now I have to try like hell to convince my wife to put one on her camery, shes a tony stewart fan and she wont even put a tony sticker on it. This is going to b more harder then pulling hens teeth. wish me luck ..... :eek:

I have one sticker for our Union that has been on three rigs now. I just took a hair dryer and heated it up a little. Comes right up and put it on the new rig. They won't make any more of this style and it's my favorite.:D

Convince her she needs to show support for the love of her life (you) and if she doesn't like it YOU will take it off. Maybe put it in the back corner of her rear windshield and a Homo Depot sticker in the other.

I have one sticker for our Union that has been on three rigs now. I just took a hair dryer and heated it up a little. Comes right up and put it on the new rig. They won't make any more of this style and it's my favorite.:D

Convince her she needs to show support for the love of her life (you) and if she doesn't like it YOU will take it off. Maybe put it in the back corner of her rear windshield and a Homo Depot sticker in the other.

I got her to register yesterday on RATSUN because she just luvs the pics of datsuns thats why I want her to have one on het Camery.

what I need to do is find a nice tony sticker, a homo depot wont work since tony is starting up his own team next year. time to check the web for one. If it happens, pic will b in order.

I read what you posted and it got a good laugh out of her.. :D

2eDeYe;62569']I have stickers finished.

sticks.jpg

They are even Bleach approved :D

omgstickers.jpg

$3 for one $5 for 2.

I accept paypal: stepfor@hotmail.com

Please tell me how many stickers and where to send them when you order this way.

Also' date=' if you could PM me and tell me you paypaled me that would be great cause I'm here all the time and almost never on paypal. [/b']

I know it's sort of a double post, but I kinda hijacked bluemeanie's thread, I still want that rat n wrenches sticker buddy.... :D

Hell, I didn't even need to do a search for this one. :lol::lol::fu:

• 1 month later...

Hey! Got mine today! Damned heavy stock paper - nice!

Got rain today so no can throw 'em on but will post pics quick as I do!

Again, good, thick, quality paper with great graphics - makes me wish I hadn't paid for 'em in fake $2 bills I made up with my daughter's "Dora the Explorer's Counterfeit Immigration Document Generator for Windows 95" program.

2558849925_33b5e99836_o.gifrasta.gifth_DevilDance.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gifLittle_lizzard.gif

i was looking at that, doesnt work w/ vista though... (maybe its the "T")

naw, it's that new 'mojave' vista ad campaign Microsoft came up with - see, once the vatos get outta the desert they don't ever again wanna have anything to do with anything that even sounds like an area where gila monsters do the horizontal macarena.

• 1 month later...