SF Bay Area Ridges and Canyons Run (Date TBD)

510T

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want to be there for this. The 14th is my birthday too. I need to do some things to my car to make it though. I need to get my rear fender flares on. Gauges for vitals, put the gas tank in, nut and bolt the whole thing, and then take it to the exhaust shop to get that dealt with. I won't be able to work on my car until Sunday though, work is in the way. Anyone wanna join me for a work party on the 7th? I'll provide beer and BBQ.

• Like 1

Im definately interested !! as Indy mentioned Datslocos swapmeet is on the previous day.. you should all show up.. and we can definately talk about it there.. Im also guessing some folks might possibly be "datsuned out" after the swapmeet or not able to take both wknd days off.. I'm just throwing it out there.. I'm also hoping your turnout isnt compromised due to the scortching hot livermore festivities the day before ( was 104 deg in lvrmr yestrdy) .. maybe you should have it the weekend after... It sounds like you guys are already committed to the 14th though.. but i think it would be sick to get over 20 or 30 datsuns on this run.. that would be EPIC.. again i dont mean to be a joy killer.. Ima diehard dato dude..

Man I wish I could go but Sundays are tough for me plus I'll be missing work on Saturday for Datsloco Swapmeet. 2 days in a row can't do it. Safe trip guys/gals and take bunch of pictures. NEXT FUN RUN SHOULD BE ON A SATURDAY!! :P

• Like 1

If anyone coming from South or East or Hwy 37 and would like to caravan North......

I'll be grabbing a bite to eat at La Boulange in Ignacio.......I'll be there around 8 and heading up @ 8:30ish.....should take just over an hour to get to Bodega Head from here.

5800 Nave Drive, Novato, CA 94949

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=La+boulange,+novato&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

So the fun run was not so fun. FTO broke a bearing and Triple sadly rolled his z :crying: :crying: . i have no pics i can upload, but now that i broke the ice i'm sure triple or one of the other guys with us will post some. Sorry again Triple. But I'm glad you guys are ok.