Pics of 510 with window area blacked out?

Hey all, wanted to see if anyone painted their car or new someone who left the window areas black (like newer cars) while painting the rest of the car another color? If not i am sure i can figure out how to fake it with photoshop. thinking of my Synergy green metallic with blacked out tail panel and window trim area.

thanks for any advice/help. :D ***as you can see the front window trim was already like that, and i like it, bottom chrome would have to be done as well***

forsaleJNC.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it!, I cant think of a 2dr with it like that, but my wagon is that way, and I think I know of another...

And holy wide rims batman!

27049_402518376619_7519067_n.jpg

SNC10535.JPG

Very Clean! Exactly what i was looking for. And yes, the wheels in the back (epsilons) was one of the reasons i fell in love with the car. 15 X 8.5 in the front, 10 in the back!

Hey all, wanted to see if anyone painted their car or new someone who left the window areas black (like newer cars) while painting the rest of the car another color? If not i am sure i can figure out how to fake it with photoshop. thinking of my Synergy green metallic with blacked out tail panel and window trim area.

thanks for any advice/help. :D ***as you can see the front window trim was already like that, and i like it, bottom chrome would have to be done as well***

forsaleJNC.jpg

I want to know more about this car...

Full fender box flares. So nice on those back fenders dude and the rims are perfect

As far as Nissans go, the black window trim is black vinyl extruded over stainless steel stampings. It will eventually peel if you park outside in the Southern California sun. If you have current stainless steel trim, want it black, and can remove it without destroying it, Black Chrome plating [actually a nickle oxide treatment] would be the permanent fix.

As far as Nissans go, the black window trim is black vinyl extruded over stainless steel stampings. It will eventually peel if you park outside in the Southern California sun. If you have current stainless steel trim, want it black, and can remove it without destroying it, Black Chrome plating [actually a nickle oxide treatment] would be the permanent fix.

True, true. I will be garaging her 24/7. Hoping the black paint + clear will hold up.

I want to know more about this car...

Full fender box flares. So nice on those back fenders dude and the rims are perfect

These are what FutoFab currently sells as our our Wide Box Flares. They were originally made by QuikSkins (Joe Vondracek) for John Teaby's GT4 510 racecar. Most were sold with Nealy Motorsports labels inside of them. Here is one of FutoFab's customer's cars with the full wide box flare package including the front fenders and valance/air dam.

JB1.JPG

These are what FutoFab currently sells as our our Wide Box Flares. They were originally made by QuikSkins (Joe Vondracek) for John Teaby's GT4 510 racecar. Most were sold with Nealy Motorsports labels inside of them. Here is one of FutoFab's customer's cars with the full wide box flare package including the front fenders and valance/air dam.

JB1.JPG

These might be the same as mine...but one difference that a FAB owner pointed out to me was that he didn't think they had the steel plate in the bottom like mine do. very clean car. i think my bodkit was done in mid 90's. could be though.

The mid 90's would have been when QuikSkins was making these. The steel could have been added by the installer

Here is a picture that better shows the FutoFab (QuikSkin design) rears.

JB3.jpg

That's the closest (rear) that i have seen. that could very well be the same as mine. cool to know. the rears were to hard to find labels in. but the fronts say Neely. could be mixed?? in the end it doesn't really matter to me. i dont think i have ever seen another box flare like mine on legal streets before. and i just wanted to be a little unique. thanks for all the info.

99D13714-3B00-498D-8893-8E102DCD756B-2077-000002945F65B505_zps8cce6c64.jpg

• 4 months later...