Dimeton Abbey

freetheoranges

Ya.....well.....around here.....if they don't like how you look in your car that's reason enough.....

......sometimes there is no way to avoid being pulled over....

My first car was an 87 toyota Camry...bone stock...not even window tint....tan color....

....car was not by choice...dad said "this is your car or you're not driving".....

......I got pulled over weekly....for anything....they made stuff up sometimes......like having bald tires(I was driving and it was 11:30p.m....I even asked him how he saw my "bald" tires from across the intersection while I was moving......"License & registration please" is all I got.....

.........it didn't help that I had to pass the sheriff headquarters on the way home....but that's besides the point....I rarely got a ticket....

....most of the time they'd run my plate and license to make sure it was all legit and sent me on my way....

I've learned over the years......if they want to....they will.......

.......cops are jerks.......I know cops that think cops are jerks.......and they're jerks themselves......

:fu: the PO LEECE....

I hear ya, One day I made a right turn in my wagon and a La state police going the opposit direction from the direction I turned did an exsorsist head turn looking at me wipped it around and followed me for about a 1/4 mile right up my ass. When I put on my turn signal to go to the store he turned on his lights and siren. So I gave him my drivers license and insurence card and he went back to his car for a while then when he returned he asked me if my car was an antique, I said to him in MS a car was considered an antique after 25 years and it had an antique tag on it so it must be an antique. He then let me go with no tickets. I hate when they screw with you like that.
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, super lame.

Like two weeks ago I dressed nice with dress pants, dress shoes, nice shirt...

... went to court to settle my bench warrant, judge called my name, got arrested and booked.

Served 6 cold, somewhat boring hours in holding before being released.

The food was soggy and shitty. The A/C constant and sterile.

The only channel was a SUPERNATURAL marathon which was awesome!

I should have dressed warmer I suppose.

I thought to myself 'Why are these sheriffs being such jerks to me?'

I've honestly been very slow in getting back on the road.

My hours are nuts and I just don't make enough blah blah, slower process for me.

I move at a sloths' pace.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think of this process pic from bamboo tan to strawflower, like a light muted yellow...

I don't have a single razor blade for the windows so I'm kinda sweating the tacky factor...

EWVLPnC.jpg

Satin Strawflower. I need to still sand it down.. I'd like to try to patina the yellow down to the tan once it cools down....
I tend to work on her 7am-10am before it gets too hot out, out in my apt parking spot.

• Like 3