'71 Datsun 521 Pickup in NorCal - $1175

'71 Datsun 521 Pickup

White / Black

86xxx miles (?)

4 speed

Clean Title

3rd owner

Unfortunately a few things have came up recently that forces me to sell this. I purchased this only 2 weeks ago and had the intentions of turning it into my daily driver but my loss is your gain. The car starts and runs but has minor issues. All the lights were working until earlier this week until the headlights went out (interior lights, turn signals, brake lights, hazards all still work), could possibly be a fuse but I haven't gotten a chance to check. Small leak coming from the oil pan (new gasket will be included) and drum brakes (very small only top off fluids once). Already has Solex locks installed, not looking to profit just want what I paid. Car is located in San Francisco, Ca and I can offer a tow of up to 100 miles if you prefer not to drive it. Price is $1175 firm.

For the fastest response please email me at kenneth.giang@yahoo.com

Build thread with more pictures:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46682-an-orange-s2k-521/?do=findComment&comment=750855

IMG_1942.jpg

I'll include all the parts I have (all the parts in the build thread I picked up and a set of pathfinder wheels) for $2050 firm.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Car is still available and will be for the next couple weeks. If any Ratsun member is interested with an offer please let me know before I donate/junk it. I won't be able to part or restore it since I'm limited on space and time. I'll entertain offers but don't be ridiculous.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.