Datsun 521 in Finland

140ypower

hello guys. I hobbies 521 in Finland. Mine is the only Finnish traffic :D body is made of stainless steel. the 521 this link, the image has to father a few.  I have another 521, but I have not yet decided which engine to put ca18det or SR20DET? ka24 machine is actually not easily available in Finland ... I put one further soon more pictures as long as it is completed :) and yes, I have a bad english :D

12147911.jpg

IMG_0575_zps7244e18b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see a 521 near (ish) to me, nearer than USA :) Was that truck sold new in Finland? Or did you get it from somewhere else?

hmm I do not think that the importer importer has brought this model into Finnish. I bet that all individuals are brought. I bought a 521 from a self-barn, where they had been for 25 years. 520 found in the average Finnish forest from a man: D

• 1 year later...

hey, I'm thinking about improving 521 front end span support. I could not find instructions for the chassis and steering to improve?  :confused:  the brakes, I found great information. tero from Finland B)

EDIT this is my new rear axel  :D

IMG_0827_zps674f4dd1.jpg

Hows your 521? I have some 521 parts here in England if you get stuck for anything. I often sell items to NCF / Juhani / Jouni/ Mikko, do you know these people?

hmm, i not sure... :confused:  I do not need the original parts right now :)

Also did you measure that resale end,it sure looks longer then your stock one,are you going to cut it down and shorten it,if not your wheels will be sticking out and it will look like shit.

I thought to buy these and match --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221407083549&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...