Rim/Wheel Diameter: 15 inches

Rim/Wheel Width: 8 inches

Rim/Wheel Backspace: 4 inches

Offset: -12mm

Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 or 6x139.7mm

Hub Bore: 4.25 inches or 107 mm

Wheel Contruction: 1 piece

Rims/Wheels Condition

There are slight minor surface pitting on the front side face of all 4 wheels. One wheel has a yellowish stain on the front side face (please see the pictures). There are very slight minor curb rashes on the wheels. According to my uncle, the wheels are true, straight with no bends and cracks. They were his favorite wheels, so held onto and lugged them around for approximately 26 years and has stored them to the best knowledge that he knew how.

Please keep in mind that these wheels are approximately 26 years old and they are used. If you are in the market for new wheels in perfect condition, look somewhere else. The wheels can be used, as is condition. The present condition of the wheels, will fit the Ratsun theme just fine. However, if you like shiny wheels, you can recondition/restore them as well. This will be the new owner’s choice/decision.

Please do not ask me to rate the condition of the wheels from a scale of 1-10. I am not an appraiser and I don't claim to be one. I know everyone has their own opinion(s). I will not rate the condition of the wheels because I don't want to mislead the buyer and cause any problems.

Price

Asking price is $600.00. The buyer is responsible for shipping expenses. I've tried selling these rims/wheels before. Look here:

http://community.rat...re/#entry656125

For more detailed pictures look here: http://s1140.photobu...tsun/TruckRims/

DSC05817.jpg

JewelsCC066.jpg

JewelsCC072.jpg

DSC05808-1.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05802.jpg

DSC05801.jpg

JewelsCC070.jpg

This is a picture of the rim/wheel that has a yellowish stain. If you look carefully, the yellowish stain is on the lip of the rim/wheel to the left of the valve stem. And there is also a yellowish stain on the face of the rim/wheel where the word "RACING" is.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where abouts in california are you?

I am from Central California. To be exact, it's a small town called Porterville, California. It is approximately 1 hour Southeast of Fresno, California. So since you're from California also, I'm assuming that shipping shouldn't be too expensive.

If you choose to have the rims/wheels shipped, you can choose the cheapest shipping service carrier of your choice. I believe there is Fed Ex, DHL and UPS here where I reside. But I am willing to drive and meet you halfways if you compensate for my gas. From Porterville, California to Auburn, California is a total of 267 miles. If I were to deliver the rims/wheels and meet you halfways, the destination would either be in Merced or Turlock, California. So, asking price of $600.00 + .03% Paypal fee + gas. Math equation would be; $600.00 (rims/wheels) + $18.00 (Paypal fee) + $45.00 (gas) = $663.00 total and the rim/wheels are yours.

Let me know what you decide on and I'll work with you. I'll be sure to check this ad on a daily basis and respond to you A.S.A.P. Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.