TOP DOLLA! Orange County metal Datsun License plate frames wanted!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send or post a bigger pic please. That one was too small resolution, like Mr. Big Tanker's penis...

I have a Santa Cruz frame that I just restored that you might poop yourself over..

santacruzdatsun.jpg

TRADE ACCEPTED Dean. Let me know soon, as I have a buyer on the Santa Cruz frame waiting in the wings. Please note the small hairline crack in the upper left of the frame. The crack does not follow all the way through, and I think it would still mount just fine. Also it is warped slightly and does not sit flat. Anything I need to know about the Canoga frame?

Hello guys! I'm restoring a Blue 1971 Series 1 240z. I'm looking for a license plate frame from Camino Datsun in Sunnyvale, CA, where the car was originally purchased from back in 1970. Hopefully, it will be the finishing touch on a fully stock car...just like it drove out of the dealership! Do you guys know where I can find one?

I see Sunnywale Datsun on eBay from time to time. Seen two in the last year. just keep checking every day like I do. hahah :rofl:

I missed the last one by $1...I'm an EBay newbie. I'm still upset...but it will be awesome when I finally get it! Thanks for the encouragement Rucky...and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.