1968 Datsun 510 2 door body shell for sale

1968 shell consists of the tub, doors, trunk lid, windows and suspension. Tub has been stripped and partially sand blasted. Front floors rusty. Trunk is great. Rust in front and behind the rear wheel arches. Have the '68 headlights and tail lights. No interior or dash. Great shell to build into a race car or transfer parts off of a really rusty Datsun 510 on to this shell.

$1000 or offer.

minics1@comcast.net

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I recognized it. I have the parts car that was used for that car, ie the extra roof in the pictures and a set of doors are from the car I have. That car was a good buy, I just didn't have the cash for it at the time. It should make a good build.

I thought I recognized it. I have the parts car that was used for that car, ie the extra roof in the pictures and a set of doors are from the car I have. That car was a good buy, I just didn't have the cash for it at the time. It should make a good build.

I picked up the shell from Woldracing. The car is at my shop and i'm putting together a list of needed interior bits to fill up a very empty interior.

Are you saying you have some f the original interior or that your car provided the metal arts for the shell? Im sure it the later but i can be optimistic cant I.

I will be taking some pics this week and after a complete run down as to what I need to buy.... Making the decision to buy another car for the parts I need or just order up all the parts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.